MV24's pit pro 150 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38761841_10210453981339848_3988825351445807104_o.jpg

finally got some graphics for it

Hell yeah mate she’s all done �� love the rotor always had a soft spot for fc’s

pretty much all done now, the rear shock has just blown the seal so i need to replace it soon, i was going to put the x4r shock on it same one i bought for my 110 which is awesome hard and soft clickers acutally work.
just needs a sprocket or change the chain to 420# instead of 428# thats on it now so i can put the motoverts wheels on it as im going to go 12/10 wheels on the motovert. the rear wheel is badly buckled.

i think i might go back to a 30mm mikuni on it so its not as snappy and easier to ride as its not the best handling bike i own and its usually my dad riding it.
i just added to my collection of projects so im trying to finished them once and for all..

thanks its been a fantastic car. its usually clean but i only driven it twice since last wash its like a rally stage down my driveway water/mud everywhere

Oh dam yeah I’m in abit of the same boat with my 150 got it cheap and already spend to much on it lol but I have a 22mm mikuni and it’s great thru corners ...and that’s about it hahah way to punchy need to try a 30mm before I play around with different sprocket sizes it’s really just a spare bike for everyone to ride and it’s deffs not the best handling it feels pretty shot hahah but thinking of just buying another klx but probly just buy one of those pitster pro 110’s or a newer klx with a 4 speed and clutch
Yeah mate that’s sucks I’m more into 4x4’s these days got afew cars but there packed away in the shed rather spend time with bikes tbh less money and more fun hahah
funny I just ordered a 420 chain too

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back