MV24's pit pro 150 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha keep breaking them
have been sweeping leaves and stuff at dads work and helped with putting a pool in at my uncles work

been saving up for awhile and now wasting it on bikes lol. most the spares on it are from the motovert to, think its only cost me 300 all up so far which i thought was pretty good, since it was all broken and just frame.
aus post miss placed my order so have to wait till i can get them again :damnmate:

Last edited:
Aus post and Paypal i reckon could double for each other, there 99% of the time brilliant but 1% ****ed lol.

yeah they said they delivered it but tracking says its else were, we've been home all week so they defiantly didn't deliver it. no point getting a new yet because address will change unless i use dads work :/

BE66DA93-297F-45AA-BCE3-FF78239D02E1-493-000000A2B32328A0_zpsba4655b7.mp4

Click to view

Had a ride of it today at my new house, goes pretty good, feels fast once it hits topend.
Very easy to ride
BA540474-D37E-47AD-9AD8-912F284FFA0E-493-000000C5F0FEE720_zps94ebdc88.jpg

Well how did it go, or are you keeping us in suspense lol. Its great to see the bikes under cover in a dedicated bike area now hazza.

Went alright, a lot faster but cut off towards topend. Maybe different jets are needed. Going to get another oko
For it
Having a shed is a lot easier. Bikes always were covered at my old house but was only a bit of plastic, much better now

Went alright, a lot faster but cut off towards topend. Maybe different jets are needed. Going to get another oko
For it
Having a shed is a lot easier. Bikes always were covered at my old house but was only a bit of plastic, much better now

Did the video show? Phone won't show it

Last edited:
Haven't done much with this in awhile but since the motovert and perimeter don't work (got a 125 piston not 138) I'd put this back together
369A43EE-99FB-466D-BA09-928A8417C0F7-649-000000216138D692_zps1ffacd55.jpg

How its been for the last few weeks
8B501F04-A663-4A48-AB7E-26D9DC82A995-649-0000002156807CEF_zps79ae21a1.jpg

Put a forged kickstart on
Motovert a plastics and exhaust
And put the rear shock back in.

Needs a better Carby and rear brakes and should be almost finished

Last edited:
cant get video to post, but it ive got it running again with a keihin PWK28. cant ride it as throttle seems like its not adjusting with an old cable so probably have to replace the throttle on it.

Last edited:
Have you loaded it to Photobucket or somewhere, send me a link
I went onto your Photobucket account to see if i could find it, but it say's your album's are password protected

Facebook, you just need to copy the embed code and paste it here, that's it
Don't need to do it through the Insert Video link or anything

Edit; you beat me to it.

Sound's good

So is it a bit hard to start when you have had it sitting for a while ?

Facebook, you just need to copy the embed code and paste it here, that's it
Don't need to do it through the Insert Video link or anything

Edit; you beat me to it.

Sound's good

So is it a bit hard to start when you have had it sitting for a while ?

surprisingly not 4th kick i think, neither is the motovert started. the lxr is when it sat for awhile.

was expecting it not to start as didnt have much compression last time. and needs a new piston but wasnt like that this time. still abit smokey

[video=youtube;YyTL4gfRjqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyTL4gfRjqs[/video]
played with the throttle adjustment and idle abit more to stop it the throttle sticking on.
rode it and cant believe it works. just tried 34 or 36/100 i think and worked fine first go. front wheel lifts in first and 2nd. pretty sketchy to ride so needs abit of suspension work i think.
wish the daytona was this easy to tune

had abit of success with this bike tonight for once. had an airleak which made it either not run or idle really high, the carby rubber adaptor had separated the rubber from the inner metal bit. swapped that with the one off the motovert afew months ago.
after that had a fuel leak. noticed the nut at the bottom was abit loose soon as i touched it snapped. then the plastic shroud wouldn't come off. so left it for about a month tonight it came straight off after trying to rip it off.
Also fixed the weird twitchy steering issue.
very close to been complete now
37393489_10210328228636109_4826779312050929664_n.jpg

[video=youtube;MKTIgCLhMjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTIgCLhMjA[/video]

[video=youtube;XemNkhHCoEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XemNkhHCoEI[/video]

not sure what sticker kit to go for it, cant find anything that looks to be decent quality i like and goes with the red

37726944_10210368118033319_5943431522945073152_n.jpg

filled it with fresh fuel and found it still has a fuel leak out a different spot so need to get another pet**** and fuel tank.
kill switch randomly stopped working and tried to fix it but no luck.
but runs great starts much easier now.

all that left is
swap the motoverts wheels onto it and get a sprocket to fit it
new rear shock
rear brake
graphics
fuel tank

might go back to the original but new mikuni 26, pwk28 is abit big and too snappy for particular bike.

yeah bit quantity over quality at the moment lol, atleast they all start now. wont take much to get them decent again.
been just the lxr and kx250f for quite awhile

ive had this bike and the other perimeter motovert for 5 years be good to finish them off.

Latest posts

Back