MX Central 20th March

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mini fighter

sweet as man cant wait ill bring my gazebo we can have a mad set up going ill bring some extra chairs prob talk **** for most the day ha ha cant wait man do you mind if i set up next to ya so i dont look like a loser by my self ha ha ha

Hey there is a fair few confirmed on facebook too! So should get an alright turn out I reckon :)

I know its hard at ride days to chat with everyone, ill have a blue pop up gazebo, all MR members are invited to come sit with me so we can all finally meet, have a chat and make fun at how short Bd really is :D

I'm not short :bigcry:.. Haha.

I'll probily bring a BBQ (If aloud) and some softdrinks in cans.. Have some snags and some steakes..

all these ppl who dont have bikes but wanna come and have a look im bringing my lxr and my crdeath 50 so you can have ago of the cr death its got an 88 race head with stock swing arm and wheels its crazy fun wish it was this week end

Ive got three friends with pitbikes that wanna come but they only have steel cap works boots will that be alright or will they need proper mx boots

Ive got three friends with pitbikes that wanna come but they only have steel cap works boots will that be alright or will they need proper mx boots

Thats cool. Enclosed footwear, long sleeve shirt and long pants is minimum requirements clothing wise.

Latest posts

Back