MX Central 20th March

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniFighter

Reaction score
Mockup5.jpg

Hey guys, Now the MR ride days have become official its time for the NSW guys get together for a blat. MX Central on the 20th March, Bring your mates, family who ever....just be there!

Cost and requirements are on the site: MX Central - Newcastle Outdoor Motocross Riding Complex

And for all you Facebook freaks: Mx Central Ride day 20/03/2011 | Facebook

any thoughts or questions drop me a pm!

Wayneo

yeah everyone really needs to get off the a$$'s in nsw.

shows only 4 ppl attending on facebook.. hmmm i wonder why promoters are sketchy on holding races

Yeah seriously guys if you are on facebook please put your self as attending to this event then invite all your friends!! We need everything we can get to pull numbers to show the tracks there is a lot of interest :D

Off the record...you didnt hear this from me lol but..

The owner is currently building a fast50 track, so the bigger turnout the more it will show him our intentions to ride and hopefully get the track built quicker!

Remember, you didnt hear it from me lol

I'm a definent!

Put it up on my board. So it's not going to be rubbed out!

Fb is homo too :p.

hey wayne is this going too be run with a normal ride day at MX

I'm in.

Looking forward to putting some faces to your avatars.

MiniFighter. Looking at your avatar, you need to eat more.

Logic

i know this has nothing to do with the ride day but me and my mate peter1230 are going to pacific park this sunday if anyone wants to come

this is bull**** nsw is gonna die with no support im turning up and riding and i hope alot more people show up then how ever many replied to this thread see you guys there hope to meet some new ppl to ride with cya all there

this is bull**** nsw is gonna die with no support im turning up and riding and i hope alot more people show up then how ever many replied to this thread see you guys there hope to meet some new ppl to ride with cya all there

I know its hard at ride days to chat with everyone, ill have a blue pop up gazebo, all MR members are invited to come sit with me so we can all finally meet, have a chat and make fun at how short Bd really is :D

Latest posts

Back