my 05 crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve101

Reaction score
crf50200012028Medium29.jpg

crf50200022028Medium29.jpg

crf50200032028Medium29.jpg

crf50200042028Medium29.jpg

2005 crf50 tb 88 kit with race head and hd oil pump and hd clutch
strengthened stock frame
red baron factory forks
fox float shock
five-o +2 swinger
five-o hd pegs
five-o hd rear brake pedal
five-o sprocket
08 model plastics
pro circuit ti-4 titanium pipe
fast50 bars
fast 50s cam cover
taki hyper cdi
tall seat
black hd rear rim and spokes
billet gas cap
fast 50s bash plate
uni filter
copy mikuni carby
i think thats everything

mods still to come red baron fork upgrade kit includig disc brake setup,hub,spokes and rim not sure weather to go 10 or 12 inch
fast 50s rear hub
billettware cradle mount frame
billett throttle
a real mikuni carby prob 22mm or 24mm not sure which one will work better some advice would be nice
that should do for this one then i wanna buy a stocker to have aswell as this thing is to loud for ridin around my house haha

what do you guys think........

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah thanks guy and yeah i was goin to buy a hd peg mount with no stand mount but when i get the cradle frame it coms with one so would of been wasting my money

Bike looks good stoked where got another crf build on the site!!

Whats up with your right shroud plastic the point seems blunt compare to mine(not trying to be picky).

i had dep twin pipes on it (cr250f style) and they hit it and melted so i cut the corner but now got the other pipe on it its no where near it im thinkin about buyin a new shroud

yeah i no just tryin to find one at the wright price cause they aint cheap

Thats for sure. Our Aus dollar isn't helping ether all the ozzie importers prices will be even more rediculous soon.

yaeh no worries im not sure when it will be but i will let you no when it happens

so do any of you no what carby i should go with 22 or 24mm

any of you no what my swinger would be worth to sell i payed $420 for it 1 month ago,its a five-o +2 , it has a scratch through one of the stickers but otherwise its fine i want to get a +3 so i can get a 12 inch front wheel without it sittin to low in the back or if any of you are keen pm me or call me on 0402744388

yeah 10" and 10" at the moment just waiting for the dollar to get a better than getting the red baron fork upgrade kit which comes with 12" complete wheel and disc brake setup and then wanna sell my +2 swinger and get a +3 so it doesnt sit real low in the back

not sure yet i only just bought and payed 420 for it but if you want it make an offer and we will go from there.... no rediculous offers please

Latest posts

Back