my 07 crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope not needed.

I hope so it would have to be a big gain over stock 2.5hp LOL. It will eat other stocka and keep up with 88 limiteds. I think a 88 limited big bore is a better option if your not worried about keeping her marked 49cc LOL.

what ya reackin I do ,

75cc like you

Or 88cc, I would only use the stock head for it though

I dunno , when ya do yours tell me what ya think

the 88 is cheap,

Is it good with the stock head

Might have to get one , but then gotta get oil pump and clutch

Hrmmmm I'll think while I'm sleeping

Yeah thats a great kit at a competitive price and it's made in taiwan not china which is good:p.

Your stock head will be fine. They say get a pump but a fair few people don't bother and havn't had any problems as for the HD clutch springs again not really needed but if you got cash why not:)

yer i got the 88cc with stock head , no need for clutch springs but duno about oil pump mine already had one installed.

depends if you want lots of power or enough to have fun with personaly i bought a crf50 to have fun not to go fast so id stick to just the stock head kit,a race head kit will be making as much power as a 125-140cc lifan motor

Yes but there would be no point for the race head as it would be sooooo restricted... Its so restricted on a limited kit. If you want it quite buy a ceramic bbr and get the silencer end cap

Nope got a few little things in the works, but for now i need to just ride it more.

What about you??

got my uni today :D sweet

and also made up a little crank case breather with a little filter that sits on the side of the frame

looks sweet

any way ill get some pics

anyone got a sticker kit they wanna sell ?

Sweet as mate glad your happy with it.

Get the stickers i sent you to?

yeah mate :)

One of the uni stickers is on the 50

And the five0 is going on my car

Thanks

Oh I was meant to send a couple of fork stickers but seen them in my room just now.

Latest posts

Back