my 09 crf250r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
finally picked up my bike last night....have only had two 25 min rides and im so dam happy with this bike......on first ride the first thing i noticed was how hard the front forks where but a few clicks out on the rebound soon fixed that.....and to be honest the forks being to hard was the only problem i could find but thats not really a problem tho ay more a self preference thing will get some picks up tonight for sure and vids to come over the weekend:D

Ahh Yeah. Second that one!!

Real keen to see some pics!!

Most Honda's I have ridden have hard suspension out of the box. A couple of clicker adjustments, all fixed!! :D

I want my new bike now!! But going to hold out until the fuel injected CRF250R comes out next year. That thing will be a besst and elminate that bog some riders experienced on the 09.

ya i thought about waiting but then there are gunna be alot of problems arise with the fuel injecton i reckon.....i am gunna wait till the have brang out a few models before i get one let them sort out the bad bits first.....but then again they might hit the nail on the head and get it all right the first go......i just thought it was a safe bet buying the the best 250f that honda has produced so far.

I have heard there is only a 75% chance it will even happen. The 250's are pretty clapped out now (compared to the 450's). The only thing it will improve is bogging down, riding in different altitudes and kick starting is MUCH easier.

If it does happen though, it will be spot on first model. Honda have been developing it for over 5 years and didn't rush to get it out like Suzuki. They stood back and looked at all the mistakes they made and learnt from them.

oh really i dindnt know they have been working on it for that long.....in that case dam i shoulda waited but im very very happy with the bike i got.......mmmm cant wait till these efi's come out i might have to organize a test ride hehe:D.............i was in the suzuki shop at lunch time just havin a sticky beek and this guy just bought a brand spanking rmz450 and its his first ever bike never ridden before lol, dam i hope hes careful

It's almost a straight swapover from there road bikes. They have been running EFI on them for 15 years now so got it pretty dialed.

Your bike is the best Honda 250 built in my opinon so I would be very happy as well!! Hows the steering dampener go? Do you have to make any inital adjustments on it? A test ride can never hurt!! lol

Ahh that man is asking for an early grave!! Pretty keen jumping straight on a 450.

well i have never rode with a steering dampener until now and kinda haven't rode my bike enough to really start adjusting it yet but to tell ya the truth i didn't even notice any major difference from my old bike, but i have only been taking it easy just around in my paddocks, haven't even hit up my track yet as there are a heep of round bails to run into lol......but once i start to fiddle ill let ya no........pics will be up in 1 hour as ill be knocked off work and home then:D THANK F**K

I have never ridden with one either. Apparently they make a huge difference. Especialy with the endurance aspect of racing (or more to the point arm pump).

Can't wait to see those pics. And to knock off myself and have a cold one in this bloody heat!!

hell ya im hearing ya mate.......well ill be able to put that dampener and its settings to the test in march cause that's when i have my first enduro.....i can almost taste the beer now :D

So your an Enduro racer not an Mxer?? Do you have to put the light and stuff on for the enduro's?

Mmmmmm Beer. :D

i race enduros and grasstracks.......i dont need a light for the enduros cause we race from 10am in the morning and the longest enduro i do goes for 8 hrs...........ill get more pics soon cause my sis's mermory card in her cam was full so i only got 2 and im not game enough to delete them lol she would kill me:(

DSC01107.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

i have a couple of vids uploading as i type this but i warn u very shit camera and very poor sound quality

here is a very quick vid of me just stuffing around, ive only had the bike running for a 25min in total but anyway was just being gentle

YouTube - breaking in o9 crf250r

by the way video and sound is very poor quality :(

nice mate, looks like it goes pretty well judging by ur back wheel antics ;)

lol your so lucky man :) i only got an early 02 cr125r ... :( iv never had a new bike this is the newest iv had... 02 so yeah but this end of the year my dad will get me a cr250 04+ so i cant wait :)

anyways thats a sick bike hOw much did you pay for that beast :D

lol your so lucky man :) i only got an early 02 cr125r ... iv never had a new bike this is the newest iv had... 02 so yeah but this end of the year my dad will get me a cr250 04+ so i cant wait :)

anyways thats a sick bike hOw much did you pay for that beast :D

Na mate not lucky,its called work and i do alot of it lol to pay for my toys........i traded my 04 crf250r in and got $4000 trade in and i only owed $3000 on my loan so i added $6000 to it so technically i only paid $9000 for a $10000 dollar bike :D

ya it goes really well just cant wait to really rap onto it and see Wat it really can do

That's the way Roost!! F*&K that looks so nice. And goes alright as well!!

Looks like she likes to lift up to!! ;)

Latest posts

Back