my 09 crf250r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya loves to lift but i wasn't really trying to stop it either......the bottom end and mid range is just so delicious lol i love it, top end haven't got to yet:( all in good time tho......i reckon it would still lift a bit but no where near as much if i put my head up over the bars.......im goin riding this weekend sometime hopefully the weather cools down a bit, but ill get some helmet cam footage and a bit of other stuff aswell hopefully:D

let me know wat u think of the steering dampner or if u even notice.

Ey ROOST where you going riding ? what area man im going to :D lol i live in victoria though!

lol mate i rekon ill be headin out to my usuall tracks there are so dam many lol still discovering new tracks an ive been ridin out there bit over 2 1/2 yrs or so

illigal tracks or private?

im planning on one of these for my next bike.. for now to cr will do.. but that is totally awesome!

they are all legal tracks mate.......only place's we cant ride in tassie is private property but if we get permission we can ride were ever really its great

Hey man, i love it!!! its looks mad the the duel exhaust. I want to get crf230!! And i want to do Enduro.. i like Enduro heaps! But ive only got a chinese 125cc bike now! But would you reconmend me getting a 230 or 125 big wheeled.. Im 13yrs.

Cheers!

me mates getting one on saturday then we going riding!! , I heard they won the 250f shootout followed by kxf then yammy

nice work

Hey man, i love it!!! its looks mad the the duel exhaust. I want to get crf230!! And i want to do Enduro.. i like Enduro heaps! But ive only got a chinese 125cc bike now! But would you reconmend me getting a 230 or 125 big wheeled.. Im 13yrs.

Cheers!

ya mate the 230 would be a very reliable bike and would last ya a few years i reckon......you could look at a crf150r but they have quiet a bit of punch in them so if you havent had a much experience in ridin i would go the 230......either way you go mate you will be grinning from ear to ear:D

ya wogtaz they have really improved these bikes they have a nice sweet snap down low the a torquey mid range and a screamin top end........i found mine hade like a flat spot, say when your really getting into it and agressive with the throttle its not noticable but if your only fanning it about mid throttle you will get a pretty bad fluter but i just took out the steel mesh from inside the air filter and it made a lot of difference but i reckon some fine tune jetting is needed......but that would be the only flaw i have found

Cheers!

ya mate the 230 would be a very reliable bike and would last ya a few years i reckon......you could look at a crf150r but they have quiet a bit of punch in them so if you havent had a much experience in ridin i would go the 230......either way you go mate you will be grinning from ear to ear:D

ya wogtaz they have really improved these bikes they have a nice sweet snap down low the a torquey mid range and a screamin top end........i found mine hade like a flat spot, say when your really getting into it and agressive with the throttle its not noticable but if your only fanning it about mid throttle you will get a pretty bad fluter but i just took out the steel mesh from inside the air filter and it made a lot of difference but i reckon some fine tune jetting is needed......but that would be the only flaw i have found

I did look at the 150r but i found out that they are VERY high maintenance and are only good if your going to be racing. And im not going to be racing plus my freinds dad said there like 9 grand!!!!!!! I like 230's more then the 125's because, one probably more power, and its bigger and last me longer. Ive been riding since September 2007.

ps. keen to see some more footage, but mabe with better camera :p

the 150 is only about 5000 brand new....dont know where the bloke that told ya 9000 got that from.......i have some more vids of me just playing on a little table top on our way back from a ride ill get them up as soon as i can they only short and sweet tho

Latest posts

Back