my 09 crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve101

Reaction score
thought i would finally put some pics of it up
i havnt done much to it yet i was goin to order heaps of stuff but kinda got over it and spent the money on my car instead haha....
well its got
:five-0 +1 fork leg kit
:heavy duty front springs
:five-0 foot pegs
:fox float mxr rear shock
:sano bar kit with billet throttle
:tall seat
:uni filter
:fast 50s extended gear shifter
:choke mod

FUTURE MODS (very soon)
:heavy duty back wheel and spokes(black)
:rev box
possibly 75cc cheater kit was almost about to order it but than thought why bother it goes pretty hard

was goin to do heaps to it but i really like it bein stock and quiet haha

Last edited:
looks good well done dude,

Looks like the front could be raised a bit ,

But yeah good

yeah thanks mate and yeah thats why i said i am gettin the +1 fork leg kit but just bought new wheels for my car and all my 50 stuff hasnt sold as quick as i wanted to so it has to wait

were do u get these 75 kits from wat r they igsacly u say there a chater kit wat does that mean?

oz50 in queensland sell them but if i get it im goin to get it from eastcoast50s and there called a cheater kit cause the barrel is still black like the stock one and it says 49cc on it still so if you dont tell anyone you can get away with sayin its still a stock motor

10 mins later...
codes around the adress next time ;)

1982d1226981631-my-09-crf50-crf50-stuff-001-medium-small-.jpg

1983d1226981667-my-09-crf50-crf50-stuff-003-medium-.jpg

makes it 75cc , but still says 49cc on the barrel.

thats it not sure yet what im goin to do with this thing cause i got the red baron forks there already got the fox shock so all i need to do is the motor and swinger if i want to build a mod bike but not sure

also does anyone no if you just put the heavy duty front springs in it will it give it any more height ur do you just have to do the +1 forkleg kit and how would it go with a 12inch wheel on the front once i do the front end

I put fast 50 springs in mine and it sits an inch higher, ya can notice when ya sit on it aswell

ok sweet well does anyone know if i put just the springs in to get an inch more height would i be able to put a 12" wheel on it or would it hit on compression?

thanks mate i will see what happens i will prob just end up doin the +1 forkleg kit

make sure u get the forks right the 1st time if u dont they will always hav play in them!

ok are the bushes that the +1 forkleg kits come with wright or do i need to buy another set or are you just sayin get the bushes if i only get the springs and not the whole kit

yeah sweet i think it will be a little while before i do it as i just bought another crf50 and just put a 3inch lift kit in my new lux looks insane with my new rims and tyres haha bloody toys they never stop costin you money

haha thanx mate im a mechanic but off on dissabillity i snapped my leg in half wakeboarding 8 months ago and still got 2 operations to go one next wednesday and the knee reconstruction early next year but yeah insurance payout haha but i had my car and boat before the payout so i wasnt doin to bad
the boat is a 2008 model 220 super air nautique team edition $102000
and my car is a 2007 sr5 hilux 4wd lifted big wheels i cant help my self $5200 plus about $9000 spent on it

and with the fifties im not sure but definately not doin a mod bike i really like the stockers i will keep you posted

^^^^wat type of insurance you got lol i might have to look into that just in case i snap myself riding or racing.

Latest posts

Back