my 110 so far

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan2282

Reaction score
Well so far i have 60 forks, works resi shock, ported tb134 and cam,yoshi pipe, excel wheels, irc rubber, and a clutch on the way. what ya think? oh ya ive got a one off set of graphics being printed also.

that looks good as.... my mate has a KLX110 & it's off the chain they are very good minibikes & they wheelie too!!

but its yellow :rolleyes: Nice bike man! :D whens the sticker kit arrive!? keep us updated with the pics:D

nice mate nice :D what kind of design have you gone for? when you get them back, would be great to know what they charge you. have a mate with a quality sticker printer, and have been thinking of designing some and getting them printed up.

PM me if required.

thats awsome stuff! why dosnt anyone bother buying the new crf150r? my sister got a crf150f and not long after the r came out she traded her bike in for it as her bike was a nuget... i tell you something they absolutly rip! excelent bike! and there all race preped so no need for added work :)

thats awsome stuff! why dosnt anyone bother buying the new crf150r? my sister got a crf150f and not long after the r came out she traded her bike in for it as her bike was a nuget... i tell you something they absolutly rip! excelent bike! and there all race preped so no need for added work :)

Probably because the CRF150R is a motocross bike NOT a Pitbike! Dont forget that it would also have almost twice the seat hight as the drz110.

Yes a 150r is definetly not a pitbike. its a mini cycle meant to race agaianst the 85's. the 110 is only about 2 inches taller then a 50. but a 50 has more ground clearance.

Latest posts

Back