My 110cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
gday gday i decided to spend some coin on me old 110cc, just thaught id post some pics before i do anything hopefully next weekend she'll be looking abit better.

Mods:
Fmf Exhaust waiting to go on.
Cnc red Throttle
Red baron Bars
Pro taper grips
Valve breather
Red Chain guide
Red Plastics with N-Style honda Graphics.
and a 50 Nuts 2 dvd :D

Mods That i havnt payed for yet:
If all goes well items im buying off Tomcat on Fmxaustralia.
thumpstar swingarm,
Ct110 postie forks,
and 12inch black front rim with red hub,

and then.. a new black 10" rear rim ,
new chain,
and a new drum back brake setup/disc brake whatever will work.
and a clutch cable.... and eventually a engine whatever will fit, coz 140 wouldnt fit in it would it ?

and i think that is all for now.. Stay Tuned

110.jpg

Last edited:
Don't see why a 140 won't fit ... I'd look for a second hand frame too if you are goin to the trouble .... a Sano maybe..... think minimullisha had one for sale.

alrighty few stuff has showed up , and ive put me FMF pipe on it and Plastics she's looking good , everything off ebay is here except hangers then the forks,swingarm,frontwheel should be here in about a week CANT wait!!!!

when u decide to buy a 140 let me know ill be mad keen on buying the 110 off ya

hey btw a little off topic but
where in brizzy are you?

alrigtyyy ct110 forks, ciniworx swingarm and 12" pro rim with HD spokes and kenda tyre has arrived!! will try and get some pics tomoro

110ccc.jpg
[/IMG]

bad picture have to take it with a webcam!! pissing me off took about 2million pictures only 1 workd try and get more soon.

Last edited:
my110yeew002.jpg

my110yeew001.jpg

Baught some FastACE AS-01 but chucked them on my 140 for now till i get spacers and all the rest for my front wheel,hangers etc to fit , and there flipping good forks !

baught a Fastace BS 55arl? or something with the Canister on braided line bargain for $60 dollers couldnt find cheaper then like 130+ on ebay but its a 1000pound spring Stiff AS!! so duno what to do just now.. baught new cheap Strengthened black china frame for 35 bucks for when me frame Karks it. umm got me new chain black Rear wheel with kenda umm Clutch cable that doesnt fit?? cant find a cable that fits this style engin? if any one could help Cheers

And some SOBE Graphics just need some more plastics! coz i lost my other ones :S dont ask me how......

just gota take her out to the block see how she goes if i fall in love
in comes the Billetware Fame!!!! and +4Swinger!! Yeeewww

And any suggestions on how to make shock softer? can screw it up coz shock doesnt spring back no more ,, and how hard is it to change springs in a shock ? have to undo it seems a little tricky for me... \

hmmm

Last edited:
yer just gotta put the footpeg mount on one of the bolt holes its half snapped off and 2 bolts into the engine have snapped off into the engine so got a cradle mount to bolt onto it and should be rolling!

oh yer the shock got it off the local mini bike shop the owner says he put it into his motard and didnt like it so gave it to me for $60 i guess bcoz it was to stiff lol :(

just put taperd bearings in the forks shes goin good! pitty about this stiff as SH#@ shock!

Last edited:
nar shock spring is just WAY to stiff no matter what i do stil way to stiff , but luckily 2 days after i got it DHZ starting stocking Fastace springs :D so ill be getting the 550lb one hopefully thats soft enough :confused:

and to be honest only POS parts on this bike are Frame and Engine , and i reckon the Engine RIPS!! and should''nt be blowing up to soon!,
but yer untill frame snaps in half ill buy a better one and same with the motor i guess.

actually thanks for reminding me mite hit this fella up for his crf88 motor!

And! im spending money on this bike rather then me 140 midsize coz i like the mini style bikes better i seem to get around a track quicker on the stock 110!! then i do on the 140. and SOOO much more stufff fits straight on.

Last edited:
Great job man it'll be awsum! I wish i had sum money to do that to mine. atm its all bein spent of bloody repairs! Are you gunna get USD forks? regardless i hope it all works out good luck

Cheers

cheers man

aventually.. i got some Fastace as-01s now but putting them on me 140 coz the ones on it are PATHETIC! atleast the ct110 forks are decent, but when i see another pair of as-01s for as cheap as i got em ill most probably buy them.

my110yeew008.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Finished110001.jpg

Finished110003.jpg

Finished110004.jpg

Finished110002.jpg

Baught a Sano Front hub for disc breaks so i can run the Fastace forks , and a unifilter

next week should be buying the yx 150cc from DHZ , and FIVE-0 Frame and Swingarm

!#!@$@#%@#%!@#%#$%^!@%!@#$

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back