my 50 stocka

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks mint i never new u could adjust the needle in stock carbs im allmost positive my 07 u cant did u get a 09 carb??

yep 09 carb should be able to adjust the needle on the 07 i got an 07 carb aswell and you can adjust that needle

looks really good man just dont like the red on the exhaust cover but other then that great job :)

where did ya get the flero hose from????

i got it from a GO KART shop ..it's go kart fuel hose you can get it in most colours..

just a quick vid of my stocka my little brother filmed it..he's only 7

wooooow that bike is sxc as:) and ur fair good at monoin love ur bike:)

few more pics of mine as it is now
DSC01566.jpg

DSC01567.jpg

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

hey mate so is this thing done or are you goin to do rear shock and +1 forklegs and hd springs???? also is that a red baron seat???

yeah red baron seat.pretty much done i got H/D springs in the front and a H/D spring on stock shock in the rear but i'm gunna wack the kitaco rear shock in and see how it goes.

just put the kitaco rear shock in
DSC01583.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

it raised the rear quiet alot makes for alot better handling that's for sure
i guess i can call it finished for now.....

Last edited:
yeah that looks heaps better now not a low rider hahaha i gotta get some updated pics of mine i have done a few more things to it

hey man i got a xr50 wicth r the same i just went nd spent $400 on the bar kit should i do the suspension now or wat

hey man i got a xr50 wicth r the same i just went nd spent $400 on the bar kit should i do the suspension now or wat

Yeh mate. Get some heavy duty springs , oz50 sell them cheaper than everywhere else ( Minibike brand your after). Think there around the $40 mark for the 2 fronts and $40 for the rear spring unless you feel like upgrading to a new shock.

You can also get the 4130 +1" extended fork legs too , the springs will raise your ride up about an 1" too. Depending on what you ride I guess whether or not you justify a new shock and stronger fork legs ( only sliders!).

While your at it , tapered steering head bearings is a good idea to take that slop out of your headset. And whilst your doing all the springs be sure to replace the stock fork bushings with some heavy duty derlin/nylon units ( Black usually).

Its a basic job so you can DIY it all , if you check the modifications sticky on crf/klx section of the forum there is a link to the two bro's website where detailed pictorial instructions assists most of the basic chasis and engine mods.

Then its on to the rest - Footpegs , seat , tyres , shift levers , brake lever , basic performance mods: Uni filter , cam's , intake porting , rev boxes , bore kits blah blah blah...

best stocka around well done mate that green tubing really sets it off

Latest posts

Back