My 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohk sweet , let me know how she goes aye
Yeah bought this 88engine for $850 sweet motor ,
Can't wait to ride it aye , haven't ridden for that long haha

yeah me too last time i rode was in feb at the hunter jam and that when i snapped my bike hahah
so yeah id just be happy to wrap myself around something again and not just the misses :p ahah

hahaha , yeah , im just hell keen to get on bike again and ride , so boring sitting around home haha ,

yeah the problem is im sitting around home instead of being in the garage working on the bike haha

put the bike together ,
shit photos cant find camera haha , using wood for shock , until i order my fox float ,
what size should i get a 10" OR 10.5"???

Last edited:
DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

yeah thats what i thought after it was together , dont dont seem to sit too high , well when the seat is on and a shock , should look good , what size shock do i need , im getting fox float but what size anyone know ???

ohk , someone told me a
10inch and a 10inch ,

thanks mate

thats looking sooooooooooo good mate, love the white seat, something different, keep it coming

thats only the foam bulldog , haha

hey unit
when i get fox float from u.s we can go ridin aye , about 1-2 weeks should deffo be done

well it looks bloody good, you should keep it like that or get a custom white cover.

btw i feel like an idiot:( lol

haha , yeah ive got a white five0 one and a blue five0 one , using the white on , cause would be too much blue , like seat plastics and graphics too much so white look sick , hahalol

Make sure you scrub the shit out of the white seat cover when your washing it....Few mates had them and they turn brown quick if you leave them dirty for too long ha. Bikes turning out nice for sure, clean.

Yeah , il just clean it after soo itstays white for longer , yeah thanks dude , I sat on it and bars feel good too not even high , and that wood I've got in back is smaller then fox float so when I get shock the back will sit even and be sweet , but yeah bars feel really good when you sit on it

thats goin to sit pritty gay with a fox shock, you will be better off gettting something longer. or you will end up with the chopper effect!!! looks clean tho!!!

Latest posts

Back