My 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will sit perfect with a Fox shock mate. Everyone runs 260mm Shocks on crf's. Any longer and the thing has wayy to much swingarm angle and they handle like shit, Dont sit into corners properly...Ive experienced it first hand.

Bombshells are not a Massive fork.... It will sit perfect, get the FOX shock mate.

With the Bar height deal. The Billetware frame will help, as its got +1" seat/tank height. I like my bars to be pretty low, as it feels much better being up ontop of the bike in ruts and berms. But its all personal preference in the end....Once you ride it you will know for sure.

Last edited:
Far out mate!!! Build is Looking sooo nice!!!

Cant wait till everything is put together and your RIDING it!!!haha

Keep us posted :)

Picked my limited up from Ec50 on sat.
Goes sweet , not a problem with it , heres some pics ,
the bars go sweet , not even high when your on the bike ,

tell me what use think cheers
alex

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

shit photo quality , just got home , too late to get camera haha ,
il put 2 real nice ones up tomorrow , when its sunny ,

thanks.

Yeah man it looks mint. I like it alot...Perfect limited nice and clean man.

Ended up gettin an Elka i see? Ive got the same shock on my 10". Best shock ive ever ran, better than fox in my opinion.....Your on for HunterJam now hahaha

yeah thanks FD1
yeah andy let me use it , its blown or some shit , but will do , just dont think i can jump , he said try not to jump but yer , im deffo doing the hunter jam ,

yeah thanks reilly , yeah got the cases to come up mint , i heaps happy how it turned out , heaps clean not shit on it so yeah ,

cant wait to get in some races aye.

hows your bike going bro

mate,

ive probly said this alot of other times on this site and esspecialy about CRF's,but this time i realy mean it,this bike is the nicest bike i have seen on this forum EVER,its mint thats how if i ever get another crf i would want it to be,the colours go nice together everything suits it its just truely beutiful........the blue and white go great together along with the black and cilver/chrome look,the bike sits mint not to high not to low just perfect...

you should be proud of yourself mate,great job

Last edited:
looks bloody sweet mate. Congratulations on it you must be heaps stoaked to be finished. Get some action shots or a movie up. Ide love to see this beast in action.

thanks motoxxx
yeah im stoaked with how it came up , the blue looks sweet , its like not the cheap colour ,
yeah goes good , hopefully should always stay like that , i look after my shit so yeah ,

il never sell this one , only cost me like 6,500 and that will be with fox float , ive only got an elka at the moment but yeah ,

thanks alot man , yeah andy said ive done well and looks awesome so im happy :)

HERES SOME BETTER PICS OF MY 88 , JUST CLEANED IT UP , BEEN RIDING IT ALL AFTERNOON IN FRONT YARD HAHA , GOES SWEET , RUNS WELL , DOESNT MISS A BEAT ,
THANKS ALEX

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

thanks bro , how good did my cases come up , they still shine ,
heaps better to when i first tried doing them haha , hows your bike going dude?

minimini,
i have to agree with alot of people, this has to be one of the nicest pitttys ive seen on here. its smick as. nice work mate, where bouts in newy do u ride?

hey zaffa
after i buy a fox float , the total build price be around $6,500
but yeah i reckon thats cheap for like brand new bike pretty much ,

short.y - yeah thanks mate , um i just ride at medowie my pop has heaps acres , but yeah il start riding with the boys around here , out lloyds and stuff , first ride in like over 6 months , good to be on bike again ,

Looks like the old Bombshell forklegs have copped a flogging. Used to see this happen all the time...Also happened on Thumpstar forks (based off bombshells). Keep an eye on them, i know a guy who wore through his legs......And you know how that can turn out hahaha...Not well!

Latest posts

Back