My AGB 29 Face Lift

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASR Rider

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been working on this for a few weeks now, just thought i would post some pics, get some feedback, i mean ur reading this u got nuthin else to do haha.. Anyways heres where i mounted my oil cooler, only place i could get it to fit... its up behind the plastic.
Image001.jpg

And heres where i mounted my rear master cylinder, under the seat..
Image002.jpg

This is where i mounted my CDI and coil, i used Rivnuts ( like a pop rivet, but you tighten them with a bolt tool and they crinkle and leave a thread for a bolt to go into)<-- Tell me if u wanna see how they work and i'll post a pic.
Image000.jpg

and this is my new rear rim, i upgraded to a 15mm axle instead of that poxy 12mm
Image020.jpg

Tell me what you's all think Cheers

ASR

also as u can see there are grinded bits off the frame it will be sprayed Saturn Black ... MINT!! haha

i like where you have mounted the oil cooler. even though you wont get as much airflow i think it wolud look cool all tucked up inside the tank guard

whered you get that cooler from, doesnt look like standard chinese issue

hey mate are u still running the ducar 125 which came with the bike and if so how do you connect the oil cooler onto it and do you still run a air cooling system aswell [airfilter]

surely the oil cooler needs more airflow then what it will get to function properly?

nah its got a lifan outlaw 140cc in it now,red demon, and i got this cooler from DHZ, tubes. Also Brad i think it will be fine its infront of the plastic therefore the plastic will catch the wind and direct it around it, although the back is mounted flush so i guess it would be missing out but i can always just mate a bracket that gets the back off the frame

cheers guys
Ben

hell yeah nice n custom , i got same chassie n wanna put 150 in it . atm got 110cc 3v
auto with left hand rear brake .

here u go guys i got some new pics of the progress, should be done pretty soon just waiting for the throttle gear and a new carby, front rim and disc, and a new bashy. should all be coming this week woo hoo... this first one is of the oil cooler snug behind the plastic ( only needed to trim the plastic slightly ) and also i checked it has a 10mm gap between the fram and back of cooler:
Image005-1.jpg
This next one is a front on view of the cooler and plastic:
Image006.jpg
This Last one it of my pegs i painted to day, put em in the hot tank to strip and the chrome cam out new and i sprained the peg mount the matte/saturn black the frame will be:
Image007.jpg

Let me no what u think

cheers fellas

ASR

DBD, i'm using VHT Wheel Finish Saturn Black, Its chip resistant, and polyurethane based, the part number is SP-183, if ur after it. I got it from paint mobile, thanks STICK u are also heh heh. Oh yeh got me Carby And Bashy today ultra fast 1 1/2 days.

wooo can't wait

ASR

Fellas, Just got some new piccs, oo and i worked out that the VHT wheel paint is accually solvent proof to bonus. Anyways heres one of the new rim with the new IRC tyre on it:
Image014.jpg

This one is all the wiring done, Also you can see the carbie is mounted, just waiting for my 1/4 thottle and cable to arrive with my levers...(sorry its abit stretched i fliped it up the right way so u wouldn't get sore necks)
Image013-1.jpg

This one is all the cables and lines and BS that needs to be done, Done.. lol Getting her ready to run in on the w/e.. Can't Bloody Wait:
Image012.jpg

Hope U Like!!

Later Guys
ASR

nice :) why dont you paint th eframe up while your awaiting bits.. save having to do it all later(when its going and you wont want to have that down time)

yer but i need the motor to run b4 i can finish it need to do little bit of welding, and bracket making..

is that a new 140cc engine??

hope its not cause u arnt sposed to use a new engine with a irk they say run it in first then put the irk in and its safer ,and it doesnt stress the motor so much but the 1p56fmj engines came with stock irk so i dunno

Latest posts

Back