my bike.........so far

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
ok guys here is my bike, here is a pic with the sobe kit with the 14'' an 12'' rims and heres a pic of the bike now with 12'' rims an black plastics
the bike obviously isnt finnished ive got a metal mulisha graphics kit on the way from america ive got a rk chain on the way too
i bought 2 crf50 sprockets hoping they would fit but they dont so i need to buy a rear sprocket too plus im buying a ahp dress up kit and fastace as02 forks
there are a few other things im buying to like red cnc kick start gear lever an so on
ill post up some pics in 1-2 weeks when all the parts are on it should look pretty trick when its done
P1010048-1.jpg

P7081201.jpg

I love that bike divy :) But don't have the red/pink anodized parts. I have them on mine and I rekon they look crap. Get gold or green

How often does the spec. 20" get ridden div.!?? more pics of that!!:D throw em in the pushie thread! would love another 20" :(

Oh and the pitty is looking good to ;)

I like the black version better, 12/12 makes it look better, just looks tougher i reckon now,

I get my bike tues too, cant wait to start building it;)

Goodluck with yours!!!

Looked shit before with the sobe kit, should have left the blue components on and just got blue graphics etc, like I did. I must know, what was it like getting the front end level when you replaced the 14" rim with the 12?

And is it better with the 12? What differences have you noticed?

I reckon it looked better with the Sobe kit, and all the other stuff. but hey, thats just me. Post pics of when it has the metal mulisha sticker kit on.. maybe then I could decide :D

havnt ridin the bike yet with the 12'' rims cause i oreded a set of 12mm high tensile axles an havnt got them yet,
but the bike sits level with the 12'' on the front

with just the black plastics it looks a little plain but once the metal mulisha graphics go on i think it will look good

i didnt want to keep the blue parts cause it will look silly with red rear shock red exhaust then have blue fuel cap an bashplate thats why i changed them to red an black
the mulisha kit has red on it so with the kit on it will match the black parts an match with the red parts
i luv the look of the 12'' rim setup i think it gives it a more ''pitty'' look

havnt ridin the specialized for a few years now foolsp33ed i moved from where my jumps where so i stopped but i also still have my gt vertigo an gt bump plus the specialized

oh im the back ground you can see my 4bike trailor lol its had a hardlife lol

I like the 14" setup but Im considering a 12" front because I find cornering a lot easier and faster with a smaller front rim, just worried about getting it level.

It looks like you've adjusted the forks but are those forks even adjustable?

Last edited:
flarry i havnt adjusted the forks all ive done is lowered the rear shock a tiny bit

thrashthumpy yeah its a fuel filter good eye my fuel line is from the tank tap to the filter then to the carby like they should be

here is a pic of ruffly what it will look like when i put the graphics on
mo11a6u.jpg

What are you doing with the forks and swingarm to accomodate the axles (i presume you couldnt sort the hubs)? I agree the 12 12 combo looks better.

cass im using the 12mm axles an getting some shimes(spacers) made out of stainlees steal
pretty much what it is is stainless steal tubes with 12mm inner hole an 15mm outter diameter to fit into my forks an swingarm

sikpj umm no i aint a tightass its just that i bend handlebars alot an even protapers bend thats why i went for chromo bars so if they bend ill just get a new set, the chromos may be heavier but there strong

I like the 14" setup but Im considering a 12" front because I find cornering a lot easier and faster with a smaller front rim, just worried about getting it level.

It looks like you've adjusted the forks but are those forks even adjustable?

You shouldn't need to do much leveling because when you lower the diameter of the front rim you add profile to the tyre so it nearly evens out.

But if it still isn't right there are a couple things you could do.

1. Lower the rear a little ( i wouldn't be inclined to do this )
2. Adjust the fronts ( If they aren't adjustable then you can put spacer between the springs and the bottom of the shocks to raise them up a bit )

Latest posts

Back