My Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misskate

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i recently brought a honda 125 but i dont know what it is . All i know is that its a 125 cc and a four stroke, its got a red and black seat and its got loncin written on the the oil cover . its has both kick and electric start. it goes hard keeps up nicely with my klr 250.
would any one be able to tell me what it is ?

thanks

well from what you have said its not a honda

but pictures will help us tell you what it is

It might have been a Honda once upon a time and someone has dumped a China motor in it... I doubt it though, sounds like you may have been taken for a ride (pun intended) :(

As has been said, get photo's up and you'll get an ID in minutes ;)

What did you pay for it?

it has DC stickers all over it.... and a honda original key but yea will throw some pics up as soon as i can probably on monday when i get a day off. i paid $2500 from a name brand motor bike shop in brisbane.

it has DC stickers all over it.... and a honda original key but yea will throw some pics up as soon as i can probably on monday when i get a day off. i paid $2500 from a name brand motor bike shop in brisbane.

OUCH.. Loncin, is a Chinese brand for starters.. The honda key, MAY just be an original honda barrel, and has a matching key.. Or a chin ease barrel and a honda key just happens to fit!?

Find the ID tag.. normally around the headstem area.. this will give you more of an idea as to whats going on.. Also look for a engine model stamp.. Maybe its just got a Loncin cover on.... something!?

Dont think Honda do a horizontal 125 do they!? Guess a CT90 bored out could be around the 110 mark.. but then the elec start dosnt fit the equation

pics are a must when trying to determine what something is without any actual leading information.

Whats your recipt from the ''name brand dealership'' state you purchased!?

Last edited:
hey guys,

reciept says i brought a honda crf 125 but im not so shaw it's definalty hot honda seat,key and a few other things. but thats all i can say.will get those pics loaded asap

bump as hoping you have subscribed to the thread and will continue to keep us updated.. or give us some info on what happend!!??

not a honda,, has it got klx plastic on it, and a big steal twin spar frame,with rear link for shock. there a cheap china bike if it that one i'm thinking,,, they come in 124,140,250.

shame the OP hasnt got back in and reported to us about the bike.. certainly seems odd..

guess its an answer we will never get..

I*ride.. you will see that we have established within the first post its not a honda.. what is most concerning is a 'recipt stating he purchased a Honda from a reputable dealer' If this IS the case.. I say name and shame, dealers cant be misleading their customers like that!

OUCH.. Loncin, is a Chinese brand for starters.. The honda key, MAY just be an original honda barrel, and has a matching key.. Or a chin ease barrel and a honda key just happens to fit!?

Find the ID tag.. normally around the headstem area.. this will give you more of an idea as to whats going on.. Also look for a engine model stamp.. Maybe its just got a Loncin cover on.... something!?

Dont think Honda do a horizontal 125 do they!? Guess a CT90 bored out could be around the 110 mark.. but then the elec start dosnt fit the equation

pics are a must when trying to determine what something is without any actual leading information.

Whats your recipt from the ''name brand dealership'' state you purchased!?

Honda did make a 125 horizontal motor, my mate had one in his pocket quad. Didn't actually see it go, so I can't comment on how good it is.. Pretty sure it had an electric start too...

Probably from an old Honda quad I take it?

why is there a post from TyD, from today, half way thru the thread!?? not that it REALLY matters but chronologically.. it dosnt fit ...

and it aint an edit either....Weird.. VERY weird...

I don't get what was wrong with my post, I was simply commenting on your post about how you thought Honda didn't make a horizontal 125cc engine.

Latest posts

Back