my bikes worth??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossetti

Reaction score
hey guys in all honesty how much do you rekon my orion 138 would be worth? i know what your thinking ORION!!!! lol but yeah hasnt let me down yet. um its got 138 ducar(loves to rev), mikuni carby, pro taper bars, pro taper grips, ngk plug, new fork seals and oil (front end in getting them done now) high performance coil, bridgstonme f/r tyres rear almost new, billet engine dress up kit(not off ebay) got it from east coast 50s(legend shop) last friday, cut down guards, frame painted black (a lil rough but still looks awsome) billet gas cap, and the little breather hose has a billet end, umm engine dress up kit has breather tappet cover, and oil dipstick has a breather aswell, ohh and a uni filter, (brand new ridin for like 30mins with it one) and also getting it carb tuned, valve clearances getting adjusted. so yeah thats it lol. so yeah let me know what ya think it would be worht thanks guys appreciate it.

Image0162.jpg

Image0152.jpg

just some pics for ya's. soz bout the quality. taken off my phone

Last edited:
im no expert, but id say if ur selling it, you'd probably get around $350-$400? i stand to be corrected tho, but i think thats a ball park figure

sorry dude but why di u cut gaurds down?lol gaygb

if you got someone that has no idear about bikes you could prob get $600 but i would says $400-$450 if the person had a little knowledge about bikes (like me)lol.

Are you selling it?

um i do know a bit about bikes i just was wondering what you guys thought it would be worth thats all
yeah man will be selling it once i get it tuned and stuff.

well assasin thats your opinion man i think they look mad lol (not tryin to have a go at ya mate)

wen and or if you goto sell it, clean her up real good and have it warm before they test ride/start it up.
and when advertising it on the internet take a real good photo out in the sun!

with minibikes a soon as you buy them there value depreciates alot.

you will get between 400-800 depending on how dumb the buyer is, how well you clean it up!

the bloke asked for an opinion on how much he might be able to sell his bike for not how stupid his guards look ...... my opinion probably around $400 if you give it a good clean.

the bloke asked for an opinion on how much he might be able to sell his bike for not how stupid his guards look ...... my opinion probably around $400 if you give it a good clean.

thanks man;) ok well thanks fellas preciate it. was hoping to get $500 for it. thanks again

Latest posts

Back