my build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

110kid

Reaction score
ok...so at the start of the year i bought a run down atomik pitbike 110cc for 100 bucks off this guy in port adelaide brakes were screwed as in parts of the wheel were chipped out gears were randomly jumping just crap crap crap...sold it to a mate for 50 bucks not going as i pulled the wiring apart to clean it up abit and couldnt work out how to fix it...a few weeks ago was riding home on my motorised bike it was hard rubbish i saw something said WTF is that went and had a look turns out was an x18 pocket bike back of the swingarm was wrecked wheel was chewed up where sprocket bolts on couldnt be bothered fixing it...my mate wanted the lifan 110 for a gokart so i bought the rolling frame for 20 bucks said ok...now i have a base to work with i was playing with the loncin 110 out of the pocket bike put fuel in cleaned carbie went first kick!...it had no lights or anything tey were all ripped off messy wiring everywhere cleaned it all up got it down so no electric start just cdi coil and rectifier...said yayyy good motor all 4 gears work sits and idles nice started to work on bolting it onto the atomik frame still got some worklike new wheels and seat and maybe plastics im gonna try hunt around for some 3 by 10 scooter slicks and turn it into a motard i like no traction its fun...heres a before and after picture the first is before...tell me what u think:p

Attachments

• 17-04-09_1348.jpg
    17-04-09_1348.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 54
  • 18-04-09_1719.jpg
    18-04-09_1719.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 111
LOL go the rat bike :D

I've seen pics of that atomik posted on here before

please tell me that's not a goldwing in the background :/ sell that POS for $1000 and a slab of VB and get a half decent pit bike hahah

Last edited:
man my head hurts from trying to read all that...

try some punctuation hey...

and i dont know where to start on tht bike...
looks like rear shock is too long
tht exhaust setup in the second pic is just umm ummm, crazy
lol and tht seat is awesome, where you buy them from...kidding throw it in the bin mate.

ill give you one thing tho, at least your in there giving it a go and learning along the way...
but you got a long road ahead of you before its safe to ride

^^Wow. You are the biggest post whore^^

Mate you have alot to work on befor you should ride it and you shouldn't have paid $100 for it.

Have a look through these threads:
- http://www.miniriders.com.au/bike-setup/24009-performance-upgrades-guidelines-stage-i-iii.html
- http://www.miniriders.com.au/bike-setup/12274-tricks-trade.html
- http://www.miniriders.com.au/bike-setup/24239-achtung-noobs-your-new-pitbike-you-set-up-tips.html

You should also do what big_gus ( http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/25717-bug-gus-big-bike-rebuild.html ) is doing with his bike. Strip it down to the frame and parts and paint them a nice colour. If your looking for parts to buy try DHZ:
- DHZ Mini Moto - Home

Welcome to MR http://www.miniriders.com.au/general-chat/20824-introduce-yourself.html

yea i know...im still building it up and have abit to go yet but still i got a free working 110 engine...im starting a job soon so will have cash to play with...plus i dont care what it looks like if it goes thats the main thing doesnt have to be all pretty and expensive to have fun on

well...got the seat off my mate and got a sprocket im riding it's test ride shall be tommorrow.....but i cant figure out why its leaking oil all of a sudden i took the electric starter off and ever since it has been leaking oil from where it bolts in im confused

biike cuts sickkkk!!!!!!...i was riding it at a paddock near a mates and he wanted a ride didnt have much fuel...and he said wait here ill go get some came back from his house with a tin of fuel poured it in he was riding around for a few minutes...then it started blowing smoke...he brang it back and asked which tin it was he said the 2 stroke man...i said u f****** d***head...the idiot poured 2 stroke in at a mix of 20 to 1
sooo here i am take it back to my house drain tank hose it out leave it to dry in the sun for afew hours upside down...took carbie apart and bathed it in clean fuel and when putting it back together i didnt sit the float right,so now it leaks when the taps on and i cant figure out ho to fix it ive tryed 20 times to take it apart and reposition floats and pin and cant get it either not enough movement or too much therefore flooding it...other than that bike is awesome as for my mate well he wont be riding it without me filling it up for him...and i figured out why it was leaking oil when i removed the starter motor and chains and stuff i took the sprocket off of the magneto and found out the sprocket acts as an oil seal for the engine....so thats all sorted...but will work on carbie tonite after ive slept im on edge right now cant sleep properly...

lol does your friend have some kind of dissability?

shhhh hes just special...at being a noob he cudnt even kick start it after five minutes...lol...i came along and started it first kick...ohh and he had an exhaust burn on his leg and it got ripped open by my pittie...owned

took the bike for a good ride today...went to my mates which is about 15k from my house...had a ew spluttering issues but i think its just the carbie man does this thing fly but feel sooo unsafe...epsecially with effed wheels...came down a gutter and went along the street abit then the back wheel started wobbling heaps was my bearing it shredded up was around the corner from another mates when this happened luckily so we fixed it and i was off...coming home tonite about 11:00 bke stoped
endud up walking it from albert park to prospect

shhhh hes just special...at being a noob he cudnt even kick start it after five minutes...lol...i came along and started it first kick...ohh and he had an exhaust burn on his leg and it got ripped open by my pittie...owned

Quality, simples!!

sooo here i am take it back to my house drain tank hose it out leave it to dry in the sun for afew hours upside down......
You hosed out a fuel tank??.... with a garden hose and tap water?? Do you not like your bike???
took the bike for a good ride today...went to my mates which is about 15k from my house...had a ew spluttering issues but i think its just the carbie man does this thing fly but feel sooo unsafe...epsecially with effed wheels...came down a gutter and went along the street abit then the back wheel started wobbling heaps was my bearing it shredded up was around the corner from another mates when this happened luckily so we fixed it and i was off...coming home tonite about 11:00 bke stoped
endud up walking it from albert park to prospect

Good. walk the ****ing thing everywhere that isnt private property.
15km on public roads, on a ****box pittie?
Mate do the world, and the rest of the minibike community a favour, grow a ****ing brain, and stay off the ****ing streets.
Prospect has enough dickheads living there wihtout you adding to it.

can you see that brick wall thump it's heading your way

might as well start making that forwards and backwards bashing movement

they eventually get there's mate and it costs em alot more than the bike

hmmm big social commentary statement and generalization flows through my head wait what was that go back to school you ****ing bum nah man dope is better and **** the police yo yo yo waz up g

:D........im high rite now thump*140 and tht cracked me upppp.....**** the police ill do wat ever the **** i feel like....i dont feel like moving out of prospect because of some silly putdown like u either...oi cool modeo lets toke up aye?

Last edited:
yep full tard... needs to wake up and listen to wat other ppl have to say cause 9 times out of 10 the comments come from experience...

whats more disappointing is that parents let it go on. but yet when there kid gets cleaned up on the road they blame everyone except themselves...

oh and one more thing.... iit would be a crackup if it were the cops that end up bumping you off the road....lol dont laugh cause they have every right to do wat ever they need to do to get you to stop....

and yes ^^^^^ thats from experience..

Latest posts

Back