my crustys bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiffty _boytim

Reaction score
well here is a pick of the bike iam using for crustys just got it all back together today and running good with a few changes

proz 140 outlaw
140cc lifan motor
billet hubs with alloy rims
protapper bars
oko 26 flat slide uni filter
manifold port and flow

Attachments

• IMG_2058.jpg
    IMG_2058.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
haha fair enuf dont worry i wont be happy till its a mid size but when ever im not on tour its gona be the revmx all the way

I saw a crusty bike at a DFO here in Melbourne it was sick with fully adjustable forks, 125 engine though but it looked ****n sick. Cnc and alloy everything was nice.

I saw a crusty bike at a DFO here in Melbourne it was sick with fully adjustable forks, 125 engine though but it looked ****n sick. Cnc and alloy everything was nice.

and with a heffty price tag of 3 grand?

the crusty show in gosford was bulshit.

i would nearly bet money that the "crusty bike" was not a china bike.
deffs a honda 88lim.

but yeh not bad lookin bikes

the crusty show in gosford was bulshit.

i would nearly bet money that the "crusty bike" was not a china bike.
deffs a honda 88lim.

but yeh not bad lookin bikes

when i seen then a year back they wont riding china bikes, if kain saul was riding it tha one
i'll sure yamaha wld be up set as he ride a tricked out 90.

two identical bikes in my garage, ahh not sure how there gunna go. will report back

Cool Tim! Let us know how it goes :D

And how are you guys comparing it to a Honda 88Lim?

Cool Tim! Let us know how it goes :D

And how are you guys comparing it to a Honda 88Lim?

what i was getting at was that at the gosford crusty show i thin it was this year they had the guy come out to do hes double backflip and they said that he was doing it on a crusty bike to promote them blah blah he then comes out and hes riding a full upgraded 88 limi with sano pipe, billetware swingarm.....

im not comparing the 2

what i was getting at was that at the gosford crusty show i thin it was this year they had the guy come out to do hes double backflip and they said that he was doing it on a crusty bike to promote them blah blah he then comes out and hes riding a full upgraded 88 limi with sano pipe, billetware swingarm.....

im not comparing the 2

Oh ok HAHAHA!

That would have been Ben Fiez! Well he made the right choice of Riding the Honda...especially when he would be Double Flipping :laughing-smiley-002

I think myn look's alright, and a pic of myn and doormatt's looking very standard haha

Latest posts

Back