My Custom 140cc Motorcycle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
were did the rest of the bike go?

All I took off the bike was the engine, and all the electric stuff for the engine like the wirirng harness, kill switch etc. I should have a rear tyre on her tomorrow. Will post photos.

Put my rear tyre on and set up all the rear end. Now shes on wheels.

200809070007tt6.jpg

200809070010xp7.jpg

200809070013lz0.jpg

200809070012ma5.jpg

yer are you gonna buy a bunch of crap for it :p or you just getting it back together and leaving it as is

Yeh. I'll mod it up a bit but money is a problem. i've got no money atm so the bike won't be touched for say 1-3months now.

hey i wanna do that to myn but with just either a 125 or a 140 but i dont wanna do oil cooled did u have to move the engine mound to fit the engine on or was it a straight bolt on fit and has the brake spring rubbing on engine case done anything

is that an 07 and the swingarm what brand is it or is it the 07 stocker cheers

I engine mount bolts went straight through. the spring on the casing doesn't even move. it is all 07 including the frame/forks/swingarm and so is the engine.

so your back brakes work fine like that then could all this be done to my 08 ?? or r they completely different??

mite be worth a rethink of the forkmounted oil cooler... that particular model of cooler is weak as piss, and will crack where the pipes join the cooler core with too much movement of the hoses, which will happen everytime you turn the bars.... this will also stiffen the steering up, as you will be trying to force stiff oil cooler hoses to move, bend and twist.... mount the cooler to the frame as best you can, and be done with it.

Got a file today and filed off the nuts that the lil guard thing on the bend goes on.

200809210002us7.jpg

Hi!

Bit of an update.

Just need to weld a bracket onto the frame for the oil cooler, carby and clutch lever then I can ride the bike.

picture087fh9.jpg

picture088rn9.jpg

picture089jm6.jpg

By the way, the plastics are just sitting on the bike at the moment.

Anyone know where I can pick up a One Industries Ford sticker kit?

It might not be "custom" but its still a nice little project bike and it looks like you have put a good effort into getting it together. That 140 will get them 10' tyres smokin pretty easy :p. Will look great with a ford sticker kit...

Thanks for the kind reply Poulsen8r!

Yes, I have put quite a bit of effort into it and hopefully it will all pay off in the end. The project has taken me about a year, so I'll have to learn how to ride again.

Latest posts

Back