my dads truck lol this is his

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pit pro 125rr

Reaction score
im not joking its fixed now but this is what happend to it lol.

truck1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

lol enjoy.

lol the other day when dad was putting his deliveries on the shelves another truck did a hit and run on us and we got it all on tape.

when dad was driving the wind was a gale and riped the roof clean off into a padoct

just aussie natives.
and sometimes we make new species of plands by joining 2 seeds or something.

nuthing a good cut a polish wont fix

o and is that a native Indian kush ,ya dads growing lol

loll, howd that happen?

The rivet spacings were too far apart on the leading edges which allowed the wind to get under the metal sheets and tear them off "parachute" style ... LOL .. I'll bet they put alloy angle iron over all the front corners the second time 'round ...

I've built hundreds of similar structures and once I had to build a few complexly angled fabrications from pre galvanised metal .. then they were sheeted over .... I was cheesed off at all the work and effort I had to put into preparing the metal ... and the gal fumes ... plus the inner corners were hard to get at with the MIG torch to weld properly .... Well ... I was glad to see the end of 'em when they went out the factory door ... but they fell off the back of the delivery truck down a freeway at over 100 kph ... They were beaten badly out of shape and totally written off ... So I had to work over time in the middle of a stinking hot summer to make the friggers again ... :mad:

The boss knew I was p*ssed ... but said "Well , the only thing that survived intact were your welds ... every single one of them hung on ... so we know for sure you're doing your job properly ... that's one consolation ..."

Latest posts

Back