.:MY FAST50:.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dabomb

Reaction score
He fellas check out my fast50!!
mad.jpg

dd.jpg

bbr.jpg

Any comments?
Cheers!!

Last edited:
I LOVE IT!!! mines kinda like that.. but not at all :? I wish I had a bike like that, that could actually take jumps. (mines one of those cheap ebay mini dirt bikes) Do you jump it, or is all your gear jus for show?

crap man that bikes ridin pretty high :shock: must give u a wedgie som days :lol: btw nice bike

- and is it just me or are those fenders made of chrome :?: they seem to have changed colour between pics 1 and 2. and the rear suspension changed too :lol: and theres no rear brake :shock:

sup with the swingarm and rear shock :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i ve done a few jumps on this machine but the swingarm is shit for jumping on.

The BBR Exhuast set me back AUD $350 Including postage from the states. Chrome gaurds off ebay for $50, $70 graphics from Fast50s Australia, Five0 bar Pad from EastCoast 50s for $20, 25mm carby and manifold for $100 this forum.

The BBR provides shit load of power and torque and makes the bike sound like a demon.

The Pictures were taken in different times, i changed the plastics, got a new rear shock and swingarm but, the new swingarm doesnt have a holder for a rear caliper so i took it off!! The rear shocks a ZEN Racing shock off ebay US.

Any More Questions??

the rear swing arm combined with that shocky doesn,t look to good to me, the srpring must be plastic. don,t take a big jump on that set up.

have a look at pic 2 then pic 3 at the swing arms, you will notice that pic 2 has the so called plastic shock spring then in pic 3 you will see a decent type shock spring set up, free fall ground clearance is evident. its got nothing to do with the swing arm atall its all the shock spring stop that will stop a swing arm from going overboard. in pic 2, you could say really there is no shocky / spring available.

swingarm

i bought this swingarm.
df_1_b.JPG

i have it sitting in my room....i have 2 mounts on my frame. 1 to suite this swingarm and the other mount for my existing swingarm. But the reason why this swingarm isnt on my bike is because the 2nd mount on my frame is stopping my shock from reaching the swingarm.

Hey man, thats pretty sweet. can you get that bbr any cheeper? i want one but its just to much.

so you took the pegs off so you cud push it easier coz chain snapped??? flinstones fan eh?

mad man said:
Hey man, thats pretty sweet. can you get that bbr any cheeper? i want one but its just to much.
Bbr pipes like that were on ebay oz a week or 2 ago Auction starting at 90 bucks or 225 buy it now. i was going to buy one but the seller had no feedback, looked like a scam to me , they sold though i will try to find out if they got ripped or not by emailing the winning bidder

ok, yeah man.. da bomb what motor is that in your bike?? liffan 125???

Latest posts

Back