My first ever ride..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
At the start, I felt a bit weird but I decided to start off in the grass just getting used to the throttle control then I started getting in with the gears and after that, I was perfected gear changing. I feel very confident.

I've got to admit, I've stalled it one and fell off once.

1) I came around a corner and it was quite steep and there was quite a few big bumps and I happens to just loose my balance and topple on to my side. I was fine, just got a bruise and the bike is okay.

2) Stalled it because I let go of the clutch when I thought it was in neutral but it was in first, but c'mon not bad? eh?

There was bit of an injury to the bike, because the boots we're quite chunky for my bikes (Alpinestar Tech3s) and as I kick started it, my boot caught my back plastic ripping it off but it should be fixed before my next day out on the track. (Next week is the day out)

So yeh, I started out on the grass but then we had lunch in the Van. By then, I had butterflys in my stomach because there were quite a few quads and few DTR's and lots of Yamaha's and Pitbikes who was obviously more experienced. They all knew I was a new-comer to the Motorbiking scene so they all just took it easy when they come to me and all of the people and spectators we're very generous and nice. It was like a small community, everyone helping everyone which you don't really get much of in England.. so it was nice too see.

I've made a video and it's available for you guys to see here, yes so the editing isn't the best in the world but it's like my first video.

YouTube - Wes's First Pitbike Day Out

Last edited:
" all of the people and spectators we're very generous and nice. It was like a small community, everyone helping everyone which you don't really get much of in England.. so it was nice too see. "

Yeah mate same vibe here ...... good isn't it :D

Oh, ah! Gotcha!

I done one but not intended. Accidentally dropped the clutch while getting stuck in a huge rut.

well...its ok if somebody is all exited about his new bike and stuff , but that was the most boring vid I encountered for years...damn !!

I did say that it was like my first ever edited video made.

Hopefully, next week my Dad will get off his ass and maybe get different views of me going around the track hitting all the proper burms and jumps.

Thanks for the comments.

yer exactly not bad first time but you say your vey confident one bit of advice good to have confidence but its another thign haveing too much if you have too much you will find your self on the ground pretty quick but good to see you got in the track quick

Latest posts

Back