My land

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok this is a pic of my land ...there's 1500 acres all on the beach in WA I been thinkin of doin somethin over there

highreshousebeack1.jpg

Any ideas??

A PITBIKE holliday camp for under priveleged dirt bikers ???

A PITBIKE holliday camp for under priveleged dirt bikers ???

that's sorta what I had in mind a riding club called

THELASTRESORTBUSWACKER2croppedcopy.jpg

But yeah rome wasn't built in a day but the land is mine outright and all we really need is a machine to push up athe tracks and a couple of tinnies to go fishin :cool:

Yeah it's all mine my mum had the forsight to buy it 40 years ago and thought it'd be developed by know .....they think they sorta got ripped off because it hasn't ..... they are not really interested got other things goin on and gave me the deeds about a year ago .I can do what I want there.

there's alot more there you can't see in this snap but its the best photo I got the fishing is all time and there's a killer righthand pointbreak about 10kms by boat ....it's also one of only two places southern right whales calve in the world .... oh yeah it's twenty kms along the beach or boat to the nearest town Bremer Bay.Those shacks are salmon fishermans squatters shacks ... not supposed to be there ....there's about 15 on my land ....I'm gunna kick most em out I think

clear it, flaten it and make a big ass pitty track, or donate it to a conservation group! hahaha not!

if you were to sell that youd be a multi millionare

Bein rich aint always about coin ....in fact bein rich is usually about greed

So naaa I'm not a multi millionaire all good alot of my family might be I guess and they're pretty cool but it seems to take up ALOT of there time.

I'm gunna live there in the end and I sorta like owning a bay southern wright whales breed in ... alot of bays in the world but they choose mine and one other in S.A...... so I think that makes me rich in a way money won't buy.... at the end of the day I'd rather be there with a few mates drinkin beers after a fews laps than tryin to earn or spend more than I need ..... every one hates those dickheads why would I wanna be one of them .

Some would I guess ..... depends what you value more .

That's the thing ..... logistics gotta get the bikes there too....maybe do a deal with a freight company I'll have to look into it .But you'd wanna be there for longer than a weekend .

First I gotta get over there later this year and piss of the squatters after salmon season .

But it will be a club about 100 members .... non members or guests will pay many beers to ride

members will pay once only and get a key to the clubhouse .;)

if you can honestly show that its your land (sand) Plenty of people will come.... what do you have to push the sand

Naaa not just sand there's plenty of dirt for a track .

At this point I have nothin over there to push sand ,dirt or anything ... like I said gotta piss off the squatters first .

but yeah I'm not kiddin

The land title is kent loc 1307 short of mailin you the deeds (which I aint doin ) don't know what else to tell ya ....I'll post a pic of us bangin bars when we get it up n runnin

well, all i can really say is that u owe me a new pair of jeans !
some weird sticky white substance just went all over mine when i seen the picture, oh man the possibilities are endless for the land my friend, WA Could pretty much have its Own Black duck over there, that would be sick as, have some tracks, some ramps, let people crash there in tents and stuff, man i would fly all the way from sydney for that stuff ! booyeah, go ridin in the morning, when it gets to hot around lunch time go for a fish, then ride in the afternoon before settlin down around a fire with a few beers, ahhh ! dude i cant wait to see what you do with that land, its got potential ! :D

where abouts in wa is it? if its not developed must be a fair way away from towns which means no spoil sports whinging bout bike noise. BTW so jealous

Yeah looks good eh boys .... Ingle no need to be jealous just join when membership comes up .... it's between Albany and Esperance ... if you have google earth look for the Doubtful Islands east of Bremer bay ,most of the land there with a shack on it is mine.

Yeah Craig it has promise I got a picture in my head .... a bit remote, but along way away from the haters too that's for sure. Just gotta sort these squatters but all advice says they aint got a leg to stand on ..gunna give em all one more salmon season cause I like to think I'm a nice man at the end of the day....

then they can piss off or ANGRY Dready will have too come out

No one likes ANGRY Dready :D

20ks along the beach to the pub yip yip:cool:

It would make an excellent training camp for suicide bombers ...

Latest posts

Back