My land

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holiday camp for wayward strippers

Always have room over there wayward strippers... they are my favourite kind :D

I started a myspace group so we can suss numbers,machinery,bike transport n shit just click the link

MySpace

I would fly and freight my bikes from tassie if you was to get this goin it would be the sickest thing some one has done in the minibike world bro i think your sittin on a gold mine.....cheers roost

oh ya and my old man owns his own earthworking buisness and im sure he knows people over there and could help hook you up wit machinery

O yeah, WA boys will be keen to get this one going...

Yeah Bruz, just down the road for your crew I was hopin you'd be keen ....I will be over for a reccy and suss these squattersas soon as I can .....

heaps of room for big bikes too...... even a few dunes ..I'm down for somethin like Warden Massive there all day as well :cool:

Let us know if ya wanna go down for a look n I'll send ya some paper work so you can suss it.

you have to be the luckiest dude around that place is heaven i live in wa let me know if you need any hookups over here uncle works for main roads in albany he owes me a few favours

you have to be the luckiest dude around that place is heaven i live in wa let me know if you need any hookups over here uncle works for main roads in albany he owes me a few favours

Cheers Bruz ..you too roost666 ...... think we'll need to get a small machine for it as soon as we sort the squatter thing ... it'll evolve over time I reckon but yeah all good land is there it'll only get better..:cool:

,, lucky man ,, i would kill 4 that :) i have $10,000 ,, you like 2 sell some ???? :cool:

Last edited:
I'll be puttin up membership details after my crew there will be about 80 spots I think..... no land for sale but membership will get you a key to the shed and you can come n go as ya please ... and it won't cost that much.

I made a myspace group so details there or in here ..... keep an eye out I got a feelin they'll go.:cool:

heyy this is soo awsum!
il deffs join this crew and ride this spot!
just joined ur myspace group aswell (Y)

mikee

hey motoxxx dont feel so bad if this all goes ahead ill be comming from tassie thats gotta make ya feel better lol

thats the problem i have where i work they block everything the assholes i cant open myspace

Latest posts

Back