My latest exercise in insanity

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate, that is awsome! I have wanted to convert a pocket bike to a china 4 stroke engine for some time now, but found no information out there of what I would have had to re-inforce or modify. Anyways..please keep us posted and keep updating the pics as you go..Also a vid at the end would be Great. ;)

hi mate, thats a great job on the bike, looks like you really know what your doin. Dont know if you have seen my other posts but i can manufacture alloy sprockets and make them to suit any hub, if your interested let me know.

Minimadness: There will be a vid of the test ride if only because if i get axed i wana have somthing to watch while im in hospital
Bananaman: i would be very interested in a sprocket but for the costthis whole build has cost me nothing so far due to having all the materials on hand.
Out of curiosity..how much for a 17t to suit the pocket rocket hub and 420 chain? :D

not sure what the hub looks like so i would need some measuerments, 420 chain runs a 6mm thick sprocket and just off the top of my head a 17 tooth would be about 80mm diameter, something that size you would be looking at maybe $40. its not the material that costs its the time that goes into it on the cnc. let me know

Update for yas
13-09-08_1354.jpg

got the sprocket done:D
I'll have to get back to you about the custom sprocket bananaman, i want to see if this all works before i spend to much money on it lol

cant wait to the finished project i think it will b top gun mate have fun with it keep us up to date

I only need a few more parts to finish it ( stator, chain and tube) The exhaust is in the works atm but its guna take awhile because my time is split between 2 other bikes and a car lol

And infront of your face, such are the evils of this sort of build

The bike is being sold unfinished
minimisile005.jpg

minimisile007.jpg

minimisile009.jpg

Bike currently has a firm expresion of interest on it

Custom dont worry bout gerags coz he is just comes on here and posts bs comments and bumps 2 year old threads for no reason so now his gone. :p

Latest posts

Back