!!!!My Mini SuperX Track!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking really good, going to have any ride days out your place?? or is it a priviate track??

once its all done ill see what happens , i wouldnt mind having some people over every now and then .. as long as im there .

where moving out there in about a month or 2 so will be able to get heeps done when im living there. and should have the ramp setup and everything , so should be pretty fun!.

Forgot about this thread... the track has been done for a while now and its not bad!

i just got on the dozer friday and couldnt help myself its getting all changed around , im changing the bit after the triple ... but i never posted pics of that bit anyway ..

its gonna go up the hill abit past the tripple then a burm then come down the hill where theres gonna be a biiig downhill Double which is right beside the triple , got a pretty Huge downramp and its probably 2 metres bigger then the triple ... but duno mite have to shorten it abit :)

ohh and ive made a step on step off type thing as well that turned out pretty good! ill have to get some pictures.

Still havnt moved out there! cant wait.

The pile of woods behind the triple is where the Downramp is and its pretty big! i want it HUGE
IMG_0456.jpg

This is the First corner , i made it so you can go wide and get a better run around the burm , and try get a nice Rut in the inside .
IMG_0026.jpg

Step on step off , type thing ... looks messy but works
IMG_0013.jpg

From behind.. kinda hard to make out
IMG_0014.jpg

Left arrow is the upramp of the New jump im building (Behind The Tripple) , and right arrow is downramp... the downramp is gonna be pretty long and like a table top ... so i dont kill myself if i dont make it.. and so you could roll the upramp (which i mite make a little table) and jump the hole downramp
IMG_0005.jpg

I got some more pics i mite put up soon

Last edited:
Wait till i finish the double behind it , gonna be even bigger!!

i cant clear the tripple because its going up hill lol!! so hopefully because the double is going down the hill , speed shouldnt be a problem... just BALLS!

Heres just a quick walkaround of a bit of the track , so ya's can kinda get a better idea of how it goes.. mite be hard to figure out with just pictures

Latest posts

Back