!!!!My Mini SuperX Track!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Heres some pictures of the Track i have been making the past few days .
Thanks to the Bulldozer! and the rain!

Ill put the pictures up as if your going around it.

Not finished yet this is only about half of it and its looking Sick!! rode it today , and man these damn minibikes you can feel every little bump made from the dozer tracks!! lol need to spend some good time with the shovel and rake , maybe this weekend.

still need to do some shaping , which im gonna have to do by hand

so i will update this thread Whenever i get some stuff done!!

First is a Righthand Burm
Into a stepdown Double
Then Downhill Lefhand Burm
Then Uphill Lefthand Burm
Into a BIG Triple , ill probably have to double

Then stay tuned for when i join it together ! gonna be good.

ENJOY.

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Last edited:
thats the way. good to have track to ride n race all ya mates on sweet a. all best with it dude..

that triple is mass man looks like a fun as bit of terrain ya got there

hey get someone in a 4wd to roll some smooth for ya

or hire a bobby for a bit

looks good for now

Looking SWEET AS mate!!!

Loving the Triple and the nice Berms :)

Keep us posted on the SX TRACK!!!

Cant wait to see some pics of your ripping up on it ;)
Looking GREAT so far

Cheers guys , i was gonna give up before this rain , it was just Rocky crap terrain! then i kept going yesterday and the dirt looks superb !!!! so tried to get as much done before it dries up ..

was thinking of getting the 4x4 in there but its abit to tight... gonna just have to get the rake out , and maybe bring my mates four wheeler over .. got a big tank of water and massive pump so it should see plenty of water , and kept maintained .

"that triple is mass man looks like a fun as bit of terrain ya got there"

Yer even my brother was abit scared looking at it on his big bike lol , id say its easily 40ft? maybe 50?i duno not good at estimating , but yer what makes it worse is its uphill... if i can get the burm good maybe 2nd flat coming out of it id probably just be getting the double...and that will be hard to do, you can see how uphill it is in one of the pictures . was thinking of going backwards , tripple down the hill with a Biiiig massive downramp would even be able to make it bigger which will be fun!

hopefully do more tomorrow , and on the weekend .

Yer Bret, i got most of your first race where you dominated them lol.... but the video camera has like a tape in it? how the fook do i get that on a computer lol?

Def need to smooth out the track. Its so rough when its like that hey! My mates track was like that when we first did it and it was the worst...Bobcats are the best for cleaning it up.

With the Footage you will need a Firewire cable or something(think thats the name of it). I used to have one on my Old Vid camera. You plug it in to the camera and then it goes into a Port on the comp and it just streams into the computer.

Def need to smooth out the track. Its so rough when its like that hey! My mates track was like that when we first did it and it was the worst...Bobcats are the best for cleaning it up.

With the Footage you will need a Firewire cable or something(think thats the name of it). I used to have one on my Old Vid camera. You plug it in to the camera and then it goes into a Port on the comp and it just streams into the computer.

yer a bobcat for a day would be sweet , but i mite just stick it out with the shovel and rake , with plenty of water on it should work sweet. cheaper :eek: .

Mite be getting Fox float and a Modded +3 stocker swinger From the states for cheaper then a Float , if i can make up my mind :confused:

o yer i think im just gonna wait till i get alot of footage on it then take it to camera shop and get it converted to a disc , thats what ya do isnt it? so probably after next HRI round , should have some good races , and hopefully some vids of this track up and running.

Not sure about the converting into disc thing? I guess they could do it pretty easily though. It would be an easy option i reckon....

Def add lots of water and keep raking it through and it will come up nice...Wet it/ride it/rake it etc....After you do it for a while it will be sick, get some ruts going aswell.

got in yesterday and rode it real good , its pretty good now can clear the jumps and theres no way i can get that tripple i can only just get the double.

gonna go out Today soonish and try and join the track , its gonna be sick nice Biiiig daytona looking burms! dug into the ground

should make that triple a big step up rake the triple over the doudle dowmie and sharpen up the upey and ya should be sweet

just a thought

Yer it was like that in the first place , but the downramp was to high and it ended up being really small

i like it now doing the double is fun! hooking around the burm.

ill try get some videos of it , it shoots ya pretty high!!

i got the track joined today , needs alot more work its so rough and heeps soft. mite do it tomorrow

and i got some more pics enjoyy.

Pictures by wogtaz - Photobucket

The Little Beast
IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

Last edited:
looking at it from this angle i cant see why when the track smooths out the you wont be able to smash the berm 3rd hangin and triple it hey

and yeah step up would slow that section of track for sure

sweet but

Ill have to get a video up , ill get one of me doing the double then me bro doing the triple , just so you get more of a idea . if i geared the bike down abit so 3rd was more useable and built the burm up more , i still duno if i would get close.... its mostly the bike ... its got NOOO tourque at all!!! so annoying its just revvy thing and you gotta keep it at real high revs... so it really doesnt like the hills

have another look at this pic , the 3rd downy is abit further then the second one and looks pretty big from this angle

gonna get out tomorrow , cant wait! hopefully get a vid.

IMG_0472-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back