my motovert 2007 125 stopped!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shredrider69

Reaction score
ok so i eventually got the bike going and rode about 500 meters and just before a jump it sorta died out and it hasnt even been getting the slighest spark i dont think im tired and i cant be botherd at the moment but would it be the sparky please post

Mate i could be a number of things first take ur seat off and go though all the wireing to see if there is a cut in the circuit if it is fine replace the plug go for a ngk c7hsa if it still doesnt work could be coil or cdi do u have one of those aftermarket cdi's?

ok changed plug and after market cdi is that 1 of the china blue 1s i have 1 of em ill chek the wiring 2 mo afta skwl

check ur coils function,
replace cdi and check grounding points and wire joints.

no i dont have the stock cdi and how do i check the coils? and wat are the ground points?

ground points are the wires that go to say the frame and parts that earth the bike do you have another bike because you might have to take the coil off and try it on another bike or get a volt tester and get some one who knows how to use 1 and test it.

ground one side of the coil inputs onto a - terminal of 12v battery.
also run a ground wire to the spark plug.
tap a wire from the 12v + on the other input to the coil very quickly,
if done correctly you should see the spark plug spark, if not ur coil is rooted.

if you have a racing cdi mostlickly ur cdi is f*$ked after riding them hard for a couple months the short out and your bike will just die n stop or run like shit. Im 99% shore it's the cdi. ive had to 2 brake on me

thanks aztech yer it probs is cdi as i was ridin the bike soooooooo hard the day it happend i spent all day thrashin round on the track

ps eny 1 wanan sell me a cdi with the boz connectors

Last edited:
i got my stock 1 at home wat are they worth? ill sell u mine were state/suburb r u in?
________
Live sex

Last edited:
sadly no spare cdi's and all me m8ts have japs witch is wat im building up at the moment and i ride this bike when im buildin the jap up

Latest posts

Back