My new 125 i call her Lotus Mk1

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirt_pirate

Reaction score
Hi everybody
i would like to show you guys my new 125 its only a blank canvas for now with a lot of parts to be upgraded
I would like some comments on it good or bad is ok
First will come some bars and then a bigger carb tyres and custom paint
what do you think?
pit1.jpg

its dirty work but someone has to do it!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
probally best to get these mods done to that bike first
-Better swingarm
-New bars and grips
-new filter
-decent tyres
be a decent bike once thats done

hahah thats cheap , well done for $450 you can fix it up to be a decent little machine so do those mods
the swing arm will cost around $80 posted , bars $80 ,grips $15 , filter $29 , tyres $80 will hook up good then

yup nice little project man kepp us up to date with what u do

yep Ebay is preety much the way to go for these bikes , as already stated Dhz are great another few seller i recomend are dirtpro50s , Smallwheeldeals ,ozmini etc there all top notch stores that sell decent quality product online for cheap

Thanks fellas i will post more pics soon as i have made some changes.
quick Q: what am i looking for in a good swingarm and quality filter

Im a onest person, i dont like to lie, but onestly, for the price you paid its ok, but every part on that bike isnt the best of qaulity, the weak points of the bike would onestly be the hole bike,

rear shock - goes soft really quick, brakes after a few rides
frame - weak brittle frame
swingarm - weak
engine - wont last long
accessories - cheap cheap cheap

I'd be changing most of the bolts, decent bars and tyres and chain and enjoying it while it lasts.

That alloy frame wont last long. Ive watched frames similar to that one bend on a 10footer when he over shot and flat landed at 13foot and it was only a 3 foot high jump

$450 to melbourne???!??! From where? Show me! It looks nice in that pic...so clean and new.

hey for the money i think it will last long enough for some fun, remember its a first bike if i like the sport i can always keep my new parts for new bike. a 140 i think would be nice
Jono3079 my friend imports farm machinery from China so i got this put in one of his containers. but if i get more interests i would consider bringing my own container over. so far i would have a few parts changed in manufacture stage
keep the ideas coming in guys and we see what happens

Latest posts

Back