My new 2010 GPX125 race engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i race motard we where testing engine for a little while e had 1 of these with just a iner rotor kit it was a pretty good engine

i have one of these,i think they go hard for a 125,my mate recons his lifan 125cc will go harder,but never got to race as he sold his bike but i think the gpx would kick its ass,have u raced against any1 yet,im waiting till my lil brothers rides his yx160 in so i can race him,nice bike and engine

Last edited:
hey guys the handlebar clamps that are on motovert24s bike i need a pair like that if anyone has some and wants to sell or knows where to get them hit us up thanks

i have one of these,i think they go hard for a 125,my mate recons his lifan 125cc will go harder,but never got to race as he sold his bike but i think the gpx would kick its ass,have u raced against any1 yet,im waiting till my lil brothers rides his yx160 in so i can race him,nice bike and engine

i didn't see this

i have raced against alot of bikes can keep up with my friends 85 and 150
very fast for a 125 too way better then my old jialing 125 took off 7 sec around the fast 50 track at broady

Latest posts

Back