my new bike kx250f 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot! $490's up there! I was thinking of charging $220 per kit, But I recon Ill put it up now! Is yours a full custom job so they are charging for design too? Or is that the standard price for a Ringmaster Kit?

Shoot! $490's up there! I was thinking of charging $220 per kit, But I recon Ill put it up now! Is yours a full custom job so they are charging for design too? Or is that the standard price for a Ringmaster Kit?

yeah thats a full custom kit mate so yeah they are charging extra for design and also shipping to WA
wow $220 you defiantly sell them at that price

Hows ya loudmouth Kit? Did you notice an improvement? DO you recon its worth the $$$?
Im just cleaning out my airbox and was wondering if removing the spark arrestor mesh has much to do with any performance gains...

Your bikes looking great man, keep up the good work..

Hows ya loudmouth Kit? Did you notice an improvement? DO you recon its worth the $$$?
Im just cleaning out my airbox and was wondering if removing the spark arrestor mesh has much to do with any performance gains...

Still yet to test the loud mouth mate as iv been on call last week an a half. Ill test it saturday arvo then i have a race sunday arvo/night. I just got my pipe but i think i will put that on after my first race. Yeah taking the mesh out adds half a horse power. I watch a lil video online an it says that.

Your bikes looking great man, keep up the good work..

Cheers man! Spewing i wont have my graphis for this w,e will be running super special slap on numbers haha.
Should have a video after the lobg w,e to throw up

$490 is super expensive even magiksc kits are $199

for a full customised graphics kit on a big bike? wow man def wont be using ringmaster again i just looked at magik sc. dammit!! also found a kit that i would of got instead that just got released. so im def spewing!!
:mad:

Price is good and quality is good... but theres just something about the magic kits im not that keen on... cant put my finger on it though...
Ringmaster kits are generally pretty nice... The Collective Family kits are the nicest style though IMO....

Yeah the collective family stuff is awesome. Saw a kit up close the other day and as a whole one of the best I've ever seen. So schmick.

vote 1 holeshot hero

them kits a the goods, the collective do a good job to
ringmaster use the best vinyl real think stuff and you pay a price for that

bikes looking good dude

enjoy

Thanks coolie!!! Well, as I just updated the MR Sticker thread, we are now using the best MX specific vinyl and laminate available too.. :) HH Quality just got better!

Keen to see the pics of this bike once its done!

What do you recon about those original renthal bars? DO you guys recon the ones with the cross brace are more rigid, and give a harsher feel? I have the same pro tapers on my bike, and it feels super plush to me... IS that why you swapped em out?

Well i think i will be looking into all these different graphics places next time that for sure! Was a bit pricey. Spewing i dont have them for tomorrows race.

I dont mind the feel of the renthals but just prefer the pro tapers. I did hear they are abit more plush but the kx also has rubber mounts which help alot to.

hey mate iv done two races now with the loud mouth and know other mods, still stock pipe. im running the white coupler as well the thing halls! will be awesome with the pipe on. nilly got my first holeshot today on it today 2nd out of the corner after a 250 2stroke aint bad tho

just thought id fill all of you guys in i broke my collar bone last w,e riding in the dunes up at lancelin. the bike is pretty bent up. sub frame an left radiator need to be replaced so im out of action for at least 5 weeks. hoping to be back for the first state round but not to sure if that will happen. first will have to order the parts an get the bike all together, with the graphics on

That sounds pretty crap mate :( Now to learn how to use tools one handed i spose... Something about necessity being the mother of invention. Good luck with the re-build, i'm still looking for a frame for mine, but im also part thinking a ZX7 dirt bike could be a stupidly fun toy ;)

Bad luck bro, hope all works out for ya.

Sucks to hear man, was going to look out for ya at Tumblegum haha still going to head down there?

Latest posts

Back