My new bike. PitPro 125rr.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbaron199

Reaction score
finally got my bike! i know there all the same but yes i just got a pitpro 125rr ill take some photos in the morning when its light (sorry this will be another boring thread im just happy i finally got it) :)

well i just took one then because i thought it would be a shit thread without any! anywho ill take more in the morning

DSC00758.jpg
forgot to put in the url haha

Last edited by a moderator:
put your bike in the pics of your bike thread dont start a new thread for your bike please

congrats on the buy mate. however we have many threads on new bikes so try not to post one everytime you get a new one. we'll let it slide this time hehe :D

yeah you can delete it if you want i was just stoked i had finally got a new bike :D ill post some good pictures up after our ride today.. going to see how the cheap china goes on the bmx track lol

im surprised how well it handles and goes on the jumps.. not used to the 125 engine in a pitbike tho over jumped the crap out of the first big double but bike took it well.. mate did the same on his expensive china snapped his foot peg off and landed on his head lucky he had the helmet.. was a good time tho its right by the sports center and its surrounded by netball courts and tennis courts and so on and eventually there were 5 of us racing around the track with a crowed of 10 or so people watching us :)

good to hear everything is holding up....

now a few suggestions.... before you go spending $$ on MODS..

1: GET A DECENT HELMET. dont just swap with who isnt riding, GET YOUR OWN.
2. DONT RIDE IT ON BMX TRACKS FFS!, YOU ARE THE ONES GIVING THE MINI CROWD A BAD NAME!!!-THIS ISNT ACCEPTABLE HERE!!
3. LOOK INTO JOINING A CLUB, FINDING SOMEWARE LEGIT TO RIDE. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO PAY, ITS BETTER THAN THE FINE FROM THE PLOD!
4. KEEP ENJOYING YOURSELF.

thats bullshit mate u arnt alloug on councle land and the bmx tracks are on council land if u want to ride on bmx tracks do the mini sx and stuff like that dont give all us guys bad names by being idiots and riding places u shouldent

C.B

this thread is over a year old? dont bump them back up to the top to say something gay like that.. we WERE aloud to ride there the council and law said we could untill someone dislocated their hip and they decided to close it down and now yes i pay to ride/race on a track now thats because now we have one to ride back then we didnt so dont go starting stuff thinking your all high and mighty reading chatter from 12 months ago

Latest posts

Back