My new bike..with pics!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I got my new atomik Avenger last week, its going great and i have had no troubles. Ive taken it for a good ride and it flies. I took these pics the other day. I mite be getting some action shots soon and sum videos! Hope you like.

P.S. id also like to see pics of everyone elses dirt bikes!

000_0459.jpg

000_0458.jpg

000_0457.jpg

Hey mate there was a topic a few ago and every one including me posted pics of there bike go search back a few pages and you will find it

i'll give ya a yell when i come to victa next, i'll bring my bike and we can catch up and thrash around some paddocks.

kewl, i got a mate whos gonna get a trail bike soon (hes also getting a van so we can chuck em in and go round to different tracks and trails) and another whos gonna get a bike like mine in the next couple of months..should be fun when they get em!

sounds like fun, prolly stay at my sisters for the weekend. she in the new area and there are heaps of paddocks to ride.

hey u should change ur shocker around it will look better and its ment to be the other way around (dunno if its "ment" to.. but yeah..)

woops my bad "SHOCKER" !!! U mean the rear one..right?
Is it up the wrong way?

ok, i had a look on ebay at my bike and its the other way up..lol :p Better change it round 2moro after school..i hope it hasnt damaged it while its been up the wrong way. Also another little problem is that if you close at the chain roller in the seaconf pic its pushing the chain against the other guard on the swing arm. Is this adjustable or does it open up when the bike gets moving?

mate its supposed to be pushing against the frame, its keeping it tight at the bottem, also check to see if the chain is 2 finger loose, were the rubber strip is on the top part of the swingarm go to the end of it and turn 2 fingers sideways and check to see if its stop on.

YESSSSSSSSS!!! i ment shocker lol, i edited it but it mustnt of done it... hmmmm i had it the wrong way.. i changed it its all fine now.. umm about the chain tentioner u can take it off, i had mine on and it was pushing it up into the swing arm, and was diggin into it so i took it off lossened the chain abit not too tight not too loose, its perfectly fine now.. :)

may i add i love the colour of ur bike man i should of got green but they didnt have it when i was ordering so i couldnt wait and chose red.

Yeah i made sure i got a green bike..I probably paid a bit more than usuall because i wanted it straight away aswell! Ill fix the shocker tomorrow. Ive got my speedo goin so everythinngs goin good!

Cruzen said:
YESSSSSSSSS!!! i ment shocker lol, i edited it but it mustnt of done it... hmmmm i had it the wrong way.. i changed it its all fine now.. umm about the chain tentioner u can take it off, i had mine on and it was pushing it up into the swing arm, and was diggin into it so i took it off lossened the chain abit not too tight not too loose, its perfectly fine now.. :)

pfft you are a moron, the chain tentioner is there for a reason, you'll soon find out. p.s cheap bike who cares if its rubbing go to a mottie store and buy the proper strip

Franky said:
pfft you are a moron, the chain tentioner is there for a reason, you'll soon find out. p.s cheap bike who cares if its rubbing go to a mottie store and buy the proper strip

he would of foud out the hard way, hes not a moron dude. these stock chains strech like rubber bands, his tensioner was so tight it was touching swingarm, THAT AINT GOOD!!!!!! and whats with you and your motor bike rubber strip, it doesnt help you in any way?

My chain is heaps loose but it looks like the chain tensioners are right on theire ends? ill take a pic tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back