My new C4 140cc with BBR perimeter frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep i think so anthink over 1,500 on a chinny is to much
yes has some parts but all in all i recon u can build a better bike cheaper

hey it's an opinion may be wrong but stil just an opinion

yeah you could build a bike cheaper, but pit bike companys out dont sell them that cheap cause it wouldent be worth it.

yep i think so anthink over 1,500 on a chinny is to much
yes has some parts but all in all i recon u can build a better bike cheaper

hey it's an opinion may be wrong but stil just an opinion

Yeah , I have to agree with SnItChY ......... $2750 and they've skimped out with AS-03's (sound of balloon deflating)....... bad move ....... Makes you wonder what else they've skimped on ....

thats nice lookn bike how come it cost 2700 it looks a lot like the atomic prox 140 i just got 4 800 wat is tha difrence

Yeah , I have to agree with SnItChY ......... $2750 and they've skimped out with AS-03's (sound of balloon deflating)....... bad move ....... Makes you wonder what else they've skimped on ....

you could just go to the web site for C4moto and pretty much what you see is what you get, then you will never have to wonder. read the specs and it will tell you whats on the bike.

Susspension

Good susspension is crutial! Heres a photo of what the susspension of the C4 (AS-02) can hold up to...(I have used this photo for another thread, sorry if you have already seen it).
I have done just a high jumps on a Atomik AX 125, the thing bent in half and bottomed out, but it still jumped...put it this way, if you can't do anything decent with AS-02's...AS-03's wont save your race track self-esteem either.

Attachments

• front view crossed up.jpg
    front view crossed up.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 28
Wooops

Sorry I meant to say that I have the AS-03's and not the AS-02's, you get the point.

^^^^^^^^see kids i told ya he can get it off the ground ^^^^^^^^^^^
pretty good ha

and whats the differance between as02's and as03's

im sure its probly a sweet bike......... but i dont like the frame, the plastics, the exhaust or the handle bars, but thats just me

pretty good ha

yeah he likes to show off those pics hey....

The main difrence is the the AS02 has rebound and compresion adjustment, where the AS03 just rebound. But my mate has the AS02 he can adjust the compresion to max, so hard set up, and still be quite soft. but you can get the best out of your fastace forks if you do alittle work to them by putting spacers in them to get them right the way you want them and found that you really cant tell the difrence between the AS02 or AS03 after working them a bit.

So in the end the AS02 is the better fork ,but dont think it will win you races or save you when you have pussy throttled over that double and are about to case out. Overall the fastace forks a heap better than your standard $800 ebay bike forks.
Im yet to see what the AS01 version is like and should be better agian.
DNM are good forks too from what im told..

yeah i ride dnm's they go pretty good ha
but i wouldn't mind checking out the as02's just for comparison
i've checked the marzochi's and i'm not a fan but the shiver upgrade on them might help

dunno

pretty good ha

Yeah man I got my avatar going as well....whats the go with yours?

yeah i ride dnm's they go pretty good ha
but i wouldn't mind checking out the as02's just for comparison
i've checked the marzochi's and i'm not a fan but the shiver upgrade on them might help

dunno

yeah i really dont like the marzochi's much too, used to have marzochi's brand on my husky360 but i did'nt think they were much chop. so never really liked the brand much, might be better with pit bike forks tho..

Just found with the fastace you have more scope to work with them.

used to ride downhill mountain bikes and i knew DNM and Fastace were good brands from there, and seams that they have been able to carry that good name into pitbikes.

yeah i really dont like the marzochi's much too, used to have marzochi's brand on my husky360 but i did'nt think they were much chop. so never really liked the brand much, might be better with pit bike forks tho..

Just found with the fastace you have more scope to work with them.

used to ride downhill mountain bikes and i knew DNM and Fastace were good brands from there, and seams that they have been able to carry that good name into pitbikes.

Actually in mountain bike circles, DNM are not regarded well at all,and fastace have barely been heard of!
Best gear on downhill bikes is usually Marzocchi,Fox(same as my new GLORY DH0)and rockshox.Manitou used to be a big player and are starting to come back too!:D

Latest posts

Back