my new drift car

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbombers

Reaction score
**VID** YouTube - RC Drift Car Fun
:D
let us know what you think!
DSCF0397-1.jpg

DSCF0396-1.jpg

DSCF0395-1.jpg

DSCF0394.jpg

DSCF0393-1.jpg

Last edited:
Mate, you should of brought mine, I would of given you a killer deal..

Mate of mine had one of these, gl finding parts when it breaks, and it will.. Lock rear diff, get a better motor, speedy, controller... and wheels!! def get yourself a set of poly pipe/abs tyres...

HACHI-ROKU

there piss easy to use and modify urs is a hpi knock off it looks to be

go get a mamba brussless setup and lock ya diffs with bluetack and ull freak at how hard the thing goes

mamba brussless setup=daytona 150e dohc with fruit lol

haha ok:) i have been told it may be an AE-81 but they are all codes:) haha (oh and its a toyota sprint shell??)
anyways a new shell will be coming soon from the markets:D
now il just need batteries for the controller and she'll be all good:)

Last edited:
hey looks good mate..
what brand chassis it is..kinda looks like a GV..
do you know what motor it runs..540?

but yeah for drifting you need to lock both diffs with either blue tack or areldite.
and yeah get a cheap brushless setup off ebay and a good lipo battery and youll fly...

13t motor would be heaps for drift eBay Australia Store – au2065: Search results for ezrun.

if ya just want to stay with a standard motor then check these New 15T hop up motor for Tamiya 1:10 HPI Traxxas HBX - eBay Cars, Land Vehicles, Accessories, Parts, Radio Control, Toys, Hobbies. (end time 20-Mar-10 09:34:34 AEDST)

also you can run a lipo on any motor but brushed motors need good cooling.
also with batteries the larger the mah rating of the battery the faster it will push the motor..

anyways good luck mate

hey umm not sure on the chassis, will see if i can find anything on the box or car later
and yes it is a 540 motor
pardon my ignorance but what is locking the diffs??

Makes it slide better, a normal diff helps a car go around corners without drifting it basically changed the ratio of power to each wheel if your putting equal to both your drift a lot better. i could be wrong but thats my under standing on it. dunno about a rc. i know drift cars use LSD's limited slip diffs etc...

keeps the power even to each wheel i think.
if you want extreme drift then use some pvc pipe for tyres! or i tihnk another is called abs pipe.
wheels look mint

mate, they have trackside on the gold coast and they sell "kaos" drift tyres, I have used them ever since I started drifting, they last years, seriously... Only time you will need to change wheels is if you want to change the style...

That chassis is a HSP.. That's the brand. .

Controller should be about 50 bucks, should of brought mine dude... TT01D is heaps better and came with spares... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I so came into this thread expecting to see a sky line not a remote controlled car!! haha

ohh:( sorry to disappoint you mate, well in a fair few years time and you see a thread like this, it should be a real one:)

My bad. She looks like a goer.

I have been looking into getting a chopper. Those things are heaps of fun.

i just sold a chopper. they are pretty damn had to fly. i'd go a RC airplane over a chopper if i had the choice again.

sean those tyres look awesome for drift!

I have one of these
tt6226f35.jpg

Got it a couple of xmas's ago and put 4 drift tyres of it and it was nuts.. :p

Dont use it anymore just sits there now.

Latest posts

Back