My new fiddy :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
well yesty went to sydney and picked up my new 50 well its not realy mine it was my 7 year old brothers birthday and i had this bike bought about 6 months ago haha so i finaly went and picked it up and gave it to him,it runs but needs alot of cleaning and some new parts which i also bought and a uni filter,gunna tidy up all the wires as there just hanging every where,it was a bargain at $150 thats for sure,for about 400 this is gunna be a sweet machine i tell you ;)

got new swingarm,throttle cable,brake lever,rear brake pedal,brake rod and drum brake insert...also got some new rockstar energy plastics and graphics ordered so its gunna look sweet,my little bros so happy that i got it for him he thort it was for me haha,painting the frame black and the swingarm or maybe silver on the swinga not sure yet

but here it is,came with pro tapers and decent quality flat seat...exhaust is pretty sweet aswell haha sounds like a beast and this china 50 revs out so much better then my old crf50...

PICS:

Picture192.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Picture196.jpg

yeh i think its good,doing the build atm,will put new pics when i finish her in about 2 weeks

gunna look good i can tell yas now ;),its only for my brother so not putting new top quality parts on it,and its a china after all lol

nice pick up man............good thing your gettin new plastics and graphics cause the ones on it now are just plain awful lol......looking forward to seeing the finished product keep us posted:D

yeh haha ,no crazy get ***** hahaha

the bike goes real well compared to my crf50,because its got the e22 head which has bigger valves etc,now i tell any of you guys that have a crf and want some more go ,get a china e22 head and wack on...trust me its well worth it

well it will be ready on friday i hope :)

Latest posts

Back