My new Hobby.. Maybe

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Reaction score
I had the XTM XT2, it was strong but had no power/ speed and the engine exploded on me lol!
Traxxas are American made but there cars are mostly plastic and break EASILY.
A good brand for buggies are HoBao, made in Japan but are the toughest cars I have ever seen.
Kyosho make good buggies aswell.

i've got a hyper 7 only set me back well $500 fully kitted out with a few spares
and it's quick as

have a bit of a read and see what you like
Australia's Own RC Portal

nitro is the way but electric is faster if ya wanna spend the coin

yh hyper 7's are really good
i had 2 now only have one got mine run over by a car nothing happened just bent front shox and thats all they are built to last

ive gotten mine smashed into walls and still goes good lol

yh i recoment a hyper 7i noe a guy who is selling his
were are u from let me know if you are interested?? pm me as i will foget about this thread lol

has had heaps of things done to it and he just bought a new motor for it for $200 he has spent alot of money on it let me know if you are interested it will be below the 500 mark 4 sure

I would but i dont know how to pm lol im a noob

I like the big 1/5 scale 29cc buggies. Dont know if there any good but they just look like a bit of fun.

LOL i thump there alrite hyper 7 are better

just message me here bradz

i mate
well sine u dont know how to pm lol ill tell u here
umm i asked him what proce he is looking for he old me $400 o.n.o it comes with everything starter box, charger etc
umm he said pickup only from lakemba
it is working perfectly and it goes so fast we catch up 2 cars no jokes lol

so let me know if u are interested ok
thanks

i will get some pics and email them to u is that orite???
if yes wats ur email

or post them in the RC thread...

search for so your into RC's huh....

oh and HPI savage ANY day :D especially the new bigger, wider, longer, faster model :D (original SS owner here, still with the .25, 2 speed) spent ALOT on upgrades, extra trucks, yada yada yada..

lol we sell thes awsom buggys in our shop ther 38cc and prob about half a meter long they go nuts on dirt and ther $900

What?
You sell the Bajas?
Sweet show me some pics
Ill be buying, just not for a while

Be carefull. Make sure you get a car/buggy you can get parts for. I.E Traxxas,Tamiya,Kyosho,Duratrax,Team Associated,Losi,Hoboa(or however you spell it) ect. We get alot of people who come in with cars but they are a no name brand. They seem to think that any part can fit. But majority of your parts are different from car to car and brand to brand. If you want offroad i would sugest.
Traxxas Revo,Jato or T-Maxx
Kyosho MFR, Mad Force, Inferno Buggy
Tamiya TNX
GV Domminator

Have you thought of electric. There is no real consumeables envolved. As you can recharge the batterys. If you get a lipo and brushless motor setup you can flog a nitro hands down. But then again it comes down to how you use it. If you got say a Traxxas Rustler VXL (Brushless) and the 3 cell lipo they can do upto 70MPH, which is like 120kmh or something. I work in a hobby shop so i got a fair idea of what im talking about.
Alex

Latest posts

Back