My New Klx 110!! <<

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer i was thinking about that , but theres really nowhere in Aus to buy one !! , what do you reckon would be better for this kit a V2 head upgrade or a Stroker crank??

ill have a look at some prices and see where i may be able to get one....

you really reckon ill regret it?? im quite happy with 134cc stock head/carb lol
so should be plenty for me i hope.

Last edited:
yer i was thinking about that , but theres really nowhere in Aus to buy one !! , what do you reckon would be better for this kit a V2 head upgrade or a Stroker crank??

ill have a look at some prices and see where i may be able to get one....

you really reckon ill regret it?? im quite happy with 134cc stock head/carb lol
so should be plenty for me i hope.

Any of the big us suppliers should ship it to you. get on planetminis and ask the vendors. i think youll regret it. i started with a 134 then outrode it switched to a biug head 143 and am now gonna stroke it. Id stroke it ride it then maybe put a v2 on it. you can always do the v2 you cant always do the stroker or at least as easy as a head. THe added stroke will give you a bunch more torque down low so you can lug the motor more.

well i just found one with a AUS dealer $530 they want!!!!! ill wait till i got a few more pennys , i really need to spend some money on suspension first.

the v2 or stroker crank? The Trail Bikes stroker crank is only $160 US. V2 is around 320 i believe

For the crank!! so will still be probably over $350 AUS from america .. i no that if i dont get it now i will have to spend another 200+ just to split the cases .... but i just dont have enough money at the moment!

IMG_0396.jpg

Looking good mate! Are you still selling your 134 Donk??? How much were you looking to sell it? Cheers!

yer man , got the 143RH kit yesterday , dam fast shipping!!!! i highly recomend
Classic Honda 50's Australia !!

ummm ill sell the barrel/piston/adjustable needle , and a Kamikazi air filter , for like $70 posted ill just chuck the hole stock carby in so when you put it all on your bike it should be tuned perfect.

yer man , got the 143RH kit yesterday , dam fast shipping!!!! i highly recomend
Classic Honda 50's Australia !!

ummm ill sell the barrel/piston/adjustable needle , and a Kamikazi air filter , for like $70 posted ill just chuck the hole stock carby in so when you put it all on your bike it should be tuned perfect.

Thats SICK!!! Cant wait to see you ripping with the 143 Donk :)

That sounds even better!!! :) Yeah mate Ill buy that off you then, your starting to make me keep the old KLX, haha! Could you get a quick pic of it by any chance???

ill take a picture when i get the new kit in , gotta take it to the mechanics and get it done probably next week ill try get a picture for ya then.

ill take a picture when i get the new kit in , gotta take it to the mechanics and get it done probably next week ill try get a picture for ya then.

save your money its not as hard as you might think. Get a clymer manual for a klx. or hell i could type it all on here its so easy

nar i cant stand getting inside engines , even the topend is enough for me to get pissed off!!

im getting it all payed for me Birthday yeeeew so would rather have it done properly as i would no doubt break something. thanks for your help but man.

well got it all done and put it in friday , and went straight out to test her out!!! she goes pretty damn good , the biggest difference was the 4th gear !! havnt fully tested it to its potential but she kept me smiling all day!!

ummm will try and get a picture up...

im still wanting a rear shock haa , and some custom Graphics because every kit ive seen sucks balls for the klx ..... but i got no immagination soo duno what im gonna do..

nice!!! 4speed makes a hell of a difference cant wait to ride my fifty with a 4speed.

nearly got sucked in to buyin a DIRT cheap klx with a few mods the other day myself but i think i'm gonna go a SSR70 FRAMED build for a NEW mid sized ride

get some pics up for sure when ya get ya new grafs.sweeet

yer man i would looovvee to build a 70 around one of them frames there hard to come by now arnt they??
building this klx doesnt even feel fun compared to when i was building my 50 haha i duno why....
i think its just the lack of parts to dribble over in Aus stores

but im gonna keep to it.. just gotta ride the thing more..

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

are you gunna race this thing on the 23rd?

are you gunna race this thing on the 23rd?

yer mate thats the plan , it had a bunch of probs last time no front brakes bogging down when it was getting hot and so onn...., so i didnt end up getting to the first one

but i definately want to get to this one after seeing the track , definately my style of track.

Thanks for reminding me , just printing entry form out now.

Cheers.

cool az. should be a fun day.. thinking of racing in 88limo myself. ill just see if i get time..

Latest posts

Back