My New Klx 110!! <<

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
new klx110

Mods -
- BBR 134cc Bore kit
- FMF Factory 4.1 race pipe
- Uni filter
- Adjustable needle installed in carb for light adjustments
- Fastway pegs and Two bros pegmount
- Two Bros Tall seat
- Procircuit Triple clamp
- Pro Taper CRF50 bars with proline grips
- Magura Hydro clutch
- Converted to fully manual with Takegawa primary drive gear
- KX60 forks with HD springs and running fresh 20wt oil
- Ishock with 550lb spring
- Two bros brake pedal
- Kitaco gear shifter

Is all that i know of at the moment

goes hard , im gonna get a 4th gear drum and possibly some kind of swingarm maybe.... its pretty much sweeeeet as it is

got blackduck again in 2 weeks!!!!! now should be able to actually clear the jumps on the big bike tracks so should be effing sweeeet

after that ill strip it down get frame powdercoated white , swingarm lower forks black

ill try and get pictures/videos this time:p

DSCN5400.jpg

DSCN5401.jpg

DSCN5402.jpg

yer yer .... yer thats what all my friends said ...... but just because the Crf looked a lot better , selling that for 2.8 and buying this for 2.3k was the best damn decision ive ever made! handle/rides like a big bike , will flog! china 140cc with a 4 speed , sounds like a effing beast has all the essentials done to it , just needs abit of a clean up , maybe new plastics etcc , which is definitely gonna be happening in a month or so!!!!!

cant keep the wheel down shifting gears :p aftermarket carby will make it superb..... even a 143Rh ! would be ultimate ....

very nice... good clean and powdercoated frame and shiz should look a million bucks
well done

Still look goofy? :p reckon it looks insanely good.. with black/white plastics

does anyone know the go with powdercoating rims? annodizing or whatever is best? would it be worth it or chip and look dodgy? the rims look pretty tough and cant find anywhere with black excels in Aus , guess i can get moto shop to order them in anyone know the prices on them??

whiteframe.jpg

and will be getting the cases blasted once its all pulled apart!

if your rims are steel you can get them done in black chrome its pretty hardy.. you can only anodize aluminium i think and dont powder coat them they'll chip easy

man thats an awsome buy well done

hey if ya come across another one for the same price i'll take it

yer i probably wont bother with that , anyone know a rough price on Excel rims for klx110 ? with HD spokes and installed ? reckon it would be under $250 each wheel? if so that mite be on the list!

And maybe the Sano ls8 Swingarm and shock kit From kaos50...
see what happens .. , would be ultimate with that setup the back end feels to short and abit heavy? doing jumps the rear end likes to drop a fair bit pooed myself first jump , guess i could just get use to it mite turn out alright...

yer man was a friggin good buy i reckon... considering there like 3.5k brand new arnt they? and with id say almost 1.5-2k mods?

Last edited:
Ishock 400?
kx60 forks hmmm 100 bucks bike reckers? maybe more wouldnt have a clue
pro circuit top clamp over $100?
pegs $120 pegmount like 80
bore kit like 500?
seat $80
bars 80
exhaust is like 5-600
ummm manual clutch 300? the other converter thing 60 or something...

and all them are alot! cheaper then retail ... Aus retail that is....

just had a quick look $230 for a RB top clamp..... $75 for a shifter $250 for pegs/mount $160 for a seat!
i could go on.... and a free stand around $80 :p

im so happy i did it!!

Last edited:
nice mate needs a bit of a clean lol personly i liked your crf but nice bike

and! after my friends rode it they said they never want to sit on there china's again! feels so gooooood lol cant help it i love it!!!!!!!!

and after i spend a bit on it , you will like this better i bet :D

heres a couple of how the bike sits

DSCN5405.jpg

DSCN5406.jpg

DSCN5407.jpg

yea beast, i want one when im done spending on my honda and my car.

wogtaz ryder how many bike u got now! :O Lol! Richyyy....Jokeess!

only 1 and a half now lol sold the crf50 on friday , and that chinese thing in the pics needs a bit of work , dont think i will be bothered getting it going got klx now woooop

i reckon it feels pretty good as it is , i like it better with a lower rear .

man cant wait to pimp this thing! :)

man thats an awsome buy well done

hey if ya come across another one for the same price i'll take it

its hell worth it man !!!!! take one for a ride and you will want to sell your bike straight up!!

arghh yer man forgot to pm ya back ay , i dont get on a the big bikes much (its not really mine thats why lol) but yer could go for a ride one day man.

Whats everyones oppinion on this bike??? mod it even more? keep it stockish looking and powdercoat it? what colour what graphics..... i got 2.5k saved which i would love to spend on this thing lol but man..... i really want to get a decent car happening ya no ....

let us no what ya's would do if it was yours ! and maybe few links to graphics cheap parts etc (in Australia)

Thanks guys!

but theres jsut somthing in my head saying that if i ever owned a klx id make it a full mod,for some reason i just think of stockers as just crf50 and theres only one way togo with a klx and thats full modd

thats what i always thought .. but after riding it , a stocker 110 would be pretty dam cool as well lol , not going full mod , keeping the forks forever maybe upgrade the engine to 143rh and a cheap solution swingarm thats longer (if theres such thing....) coz duno if i wana spend 5-600 on just a swingar..

but definately gonna get it powdercoated , and hopefully black excels new tyres , clean the engine up heeps and yer.... should be fun!!!!!!:cool:

Latest posts

Back