My New Klx 110!! <<

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep keep it a stock/mod man. Like moto said powder etc get her looking new again and defiantly get the black excels.

I love the thing good work.

Can't wait to see to powder coating once you do it.

i was bout to say maybe sum new forks but you said u wanna keep them imo new forks wood b a decent investment

hey wogtaz ur KLX is a machine and a half :D (great buy) i guess u should change ur signature now that the crf is gone:eek:

ohhh yer truu lol didnt think about that poor crf :(

well the forks a fine there perfectly setup they dont bottom out there not to stiff they got a bit of dampening (so not like a pogo) so i really dont wanna fork out 1400 for a pair of marzocchi's.....

only other alternative is , newer style kx65 forks , but they will cost a fair bit with complete disc brakes and front wheel , then will need stiffere springs etcc not to mention the clamps that need to be modified hmmmm

Last edited:
most fun i ever had on a mini so far..... didnt wanna leave when i went riding but my mate had to go to a 80th!! pfffttt

the china well..... pretty much the one i stripped to get the crf going (bolts/wiring few other things) i need to strip the engine down and put it back together properly and hopefully she will start..... was thinking of selling it in peices but wouldnt be worth it for me?... the front wheel is more then the rest of the bike :p
mite even get a new 150 for it down the line :p
its got 05 crf50 graphics on it now looks pretty good even with a blue frame

Last edited:
got some SIK110s graphics coming and just bought white plastics yesterday ill get some pics ..

ive really forgot about it lately pretty much spend zilch on it besides the 150 barrel and head that im yet to put in... dont really want to bore cases

will get pics up in a sec there just uploading

just put the number plates on for now i reckon it looks alot better with just them on!!! sticker kit should be here couple days! and if i can be bothered getting up im gonna wash the bike real good:S

and its got stock shock in it there that why it look so choppered

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Last edited:
would looovve to ,
im actually waiting for a Banjo bolt that holds the oil line thing onto the head! :( it snapped!! so that suckkks it just shoots oil out the head , but got a OEM one coming from the net somehwere should be here by next week :(:(

sory bout that hopefully i get to the first race day at lytton!

the bolt? yer its like a hollow thing that lets oil travel through it and its veryy brittle, i was told after!! to like get it just after finger tight :( bloody gayy

mate, what do you do for a living!!!!!! I wanty in! jokes.
i think that think looks soo awesome! one thing i would do is maybe put a new gear shift on, i bout a gold one for $50 bucks ( it genuine, msc i think) from tony armstrong's springwood suzuki. it just makes my bike look better, when i get the engine lokking right it will look even better. but you would be surprised at how much better it looks. and at 50 bucks, it was genuine, it looks great and it iws really strong too.

work for me dad so shes all good :) but hopefully gettin aprenticeship in plumbing in a few weeks!

i got a ummmmm!!! gear lever forget the brand but yer i have just forgotten to put it on! but its really good quality and its already been tested to the limits and its tough as nails! lol

but frigging holidays and wasted like alllll my money on schoolies christmas and crap! im bloody broke thats why nothings really happened to this thing :(

Last edited:
ur bike is awesome looks so much like a kx60 lol

okayyyy! bout time i get off my ass and do something....

i have bought a 4th gear drum which i have got ...
and i have just ordered TB143cc with Race Head with 26mm carb !!! so should RIIP and a HD output shaft so it dont snap..

got the hole bike stripped down and i have stripped back the side cases looks SOOO much better , and i have the swingarm prepped ready to paint her black hmmmmmm really want it lengthened but meh ...

after i get this engine in and going im gonna have to do something with the rear.... everything so expensive dont wanna spend 500-600 bucks on a swingarm just coz its longer hmmmmm

mite just get a Fox Float and leave it.... till i get rich

got a few pictures of the engine stripped but my interenet is still rooted , so u guys can just imagine it :)

Cheers guys , cant wait wooop

Thanks mate , fast way to spend $850 bucks :( still gotta pay to install it :D better be worth it lol...

Thanks mate , fast way to spend $850 bucks :( still gotta pay to install it :D better be worth it lol...

Since your puttin a 4th gear drum in and an output shaft you mine as well go ahead and drop a stroker crank in it since you have to split the cases anyways. Youll kick yourself later for not doing it. splitting the cases on these is no fun

Latest posts

Back