***my New Ride Pitpro 140***

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
untitled.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

Hi Guys

Just got my new ride PitPro 140:D :D

Cheers

Marty

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Welcometo the site GRC.
Check out the Welcome Thread and fill us in about yourself!

The Gold certainly looks Bling on the Pit Pros! How long you going to keep it that way for!?

If you have a photobucket or image shack account(both free to do) you can link the pictures directly so they will load rather than being an attatched image. Just use the
url] your picture is.com
-just remember the / in the last [/img]

Yep, another. I'm getting my pitpro 140 in a couple of days!

Will be good to see how long they last for us, hopfully a long time. :D

Nahh, the engine will last longer than the rest of the bike!

Don't know why people like the carbon fibre version, I think the blue white one is better, thats the one Im gettin.

whats the bet my 138 can still beat you boys around the track?? lmao... Well done mate thats a good purchase, these pitpros have alot of potential, so now its time for the bling session aye;) start modding these baby up and youl have one hell of a beast!!!

pitpro 138cc Represent!!

Cheers for the comments in my gallery (you know who you are)

Click Dump and hold that shit!!!

****R€ppInG Th€ 138's for lIf€****

where ya from bud?

My PitPro 140

Hi guys

Just posted better PICS,in my first post. :D :D
Thanks to everybody who has replied back.
This is a great forum.

Cheers

Marty

Nicely done GRC, the thing is VERY HANDY!
[quote]this is a great forum![/quote]-thats what we like to hear! Thanks

Feel sorry for all the 138cc pitpro owners ( actual 127cc ) Long live the 140cc!

franky... i bet i could whoop ur ass on the track mate... its not what you ride its how u ride it...lmao:D

im no pro...but I'll have a go at anyone.... thats the attitude i was brought up with if anyone thinks im being cocky... just remember i was bought up to have a try at anything..... plus... When a larger cc motor comes out ill be donking one of them in my lil beast...but till then, im still lovin the 138 (127)... it has so much grunt lol

i hear ya KTMKid!. My 138 goes a lot harder than my old 125 did! Do you own a 138 Franky? You would notice the differance!
138cc Represent!
Parkway Drive are fu**ing sic!
Click Dump and hold that shit!

Last edited by a moderator:
chek out my vid and hear the grunt in the vids section!!!

Latest posts

Back