My New Ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PICCOLO

Reaction score
Hey guys i got some pics of my bike MSO Elite and my bike hauler me and cass38 made Check em out tell me what you think??
P3180003.jpg

P3180007.jpg

P3180008.jpg

Wickedly done guys! that carrier certainly looks the ducks nuts! Great Job!Is there another eyelet on the inside area to which you tie off to also? how far does the triangle protrude? once ya get your numberplate bolted up she will be complete! Hats off fellas. Top work.
Pj loves to BLOW UP SEALS...
inflateable.jpg

Sorry had to be said.. even if i was WAY off topic. i appologize ;)

Last edited:
yeah its all good thanks guys the hauler sticks out a bit hurts when you walk into it Ill give you some more photos of it
P3180012.jpg

P3180011.jpg

P3180010.jpg

P3180009.jpg

Yeah the number plate goes inbetween the tail lights but i only put it on there today to take photos to show you boys :)

LOL anythin hitting the Shins HURTS! paint it BRIGHT RED so ya dont keep doing it ;) and a cheap flashing LED on the furtherest point will avoid people running into it at lights... about $15 from a pushbike shop...

Great work guys it sure beats using a trailer.!!!The pics are a help if ayone else wants to have a shot at making one too!.

Ouch shins eh ? when you said you belted yer shins on the carrier I winced and felt for ya !!!My skinny little chicken shins are knocked around to the max already !!!!

yeah i want to try to make a carrier but i'm gonna keep moching of my gf cause she's got a truck.. nice bike too man yamaha for life

Latest posts

Back