my pitbike track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
well the forums look a little dead do so i thought i would throw some some pics up what have done so far to my track

by the way if your wondering i am hand digging evey bit of it and dont have big iles of dirt to play with so i sort of dug the track into the ground at places..

i am hoping to have it finished before holidays end so thats giving me a bit ovr 2 weeks and will be getting some help from friends, an also once completed i will get some good photos and make a video ;)

this is the first berm (aka a dam lol)
31032010.jpg

1st jump (20ft gap)
31032010001.jpg

ski jump after tabletop coming into 2nd corner
31032010002.jpg

straight after 2nd corner
04042010002.jpg

sweeping corner (3rd corner)
04042010001.jpg

after he sweping corner, there will be a few little doubles something similar to what was at lakes track but not as big cos i dont have the dirt lol, then to a left hander dwn the hill to another tabo or double another left hander on to a ong set of stutters back to 1st corner

Enjoy,
Cheers

Last edited:
nice track mate where is it haha stupid question im trying to make one myself with just a shovel and a pick very hard

my backyard ;)

thats all im telling you haha

do you race by any chance?

and yes it is hard but it will be all worthwhile once finished and have an awesome track

lol brings back memories of makin dirt jumps for push bikes :p
lookin good!
make sure you got lots of logs n sticks under your jumps or they will disintegrate quickly lol

That's a sick looking track brah, would be good to come home everyday to that, let off a bit of steam... Sooo jealous haha

man ide love to have that to come home to except ide have no money cos ide spent a fortune on filter oil chain lube gearbox oil and fuel/fuel oil keeping my bike up to the hours ide pull on a back yard like that not to mention the injurys haha nice work for hand tools too there brew ide love to be able to steal the 5ton digger... hell the 40t and fels!! from work at times to cut sick tracks we can dream cant we!! haha
cheers brew

hey guys thanks for all the comments

did get more work done i did add a couple of new pictures in my first thread

finished the straight after 2nd corner and have now completed 3rd corner (almost, just need my mate to come round with hes chainsaw to get rid of a stump) and have started to make the straight with the doubles/woops section, which i hope to complete tomorrow!

thats detication! good work man! i started making one but got lazy and just got some machinary!

yerp i certainy would too if had some money left over from my bike ha

need help to build?

nar not at the moment but if i do i know where to find you, thanks for the offer tho

Last edited:
my backyard

thats all im telling you haha

do you race by any chance?

and yes it is hard but it will be all worthwhile once finished and have an awesome track
yeah i race , i raced at gwandalan last year and lakes this year keen for the rest of the series

i was in a blue tent number 149 stocker but i just got a mso sr so ill be racing 12 inch pro or amatuer dont know yet

Latest posts

Back