my pitbike track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh are you the guy who bought the black mso off ebay and the guy was at erina?? and unless your an awesome rider i would be riding 12 ams for sure

well heres some more pics

12042010.jpg

12042010001.jpg

12042010002.jpg

12042010003.jpg

12042010004.jpg

12042010005.jpg

12042010006.jpg

12042010008.jpg

12042010009.jpg

12042010010.jpg

its not quite finished yet but hasnt stopped us riding it

will whip out dads camera either tomorrow or day after when the track is finished and get some half decent shots or i will make a video of walking around the track

heres a quick vid of me cutting a couple of quick laps

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sF2RV3ecBN4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sF2RV3ecBN4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

heres a bit of an update the jumps are getting chopped and changed to suit 10 inchers a bit better this is what the main tabo is turning into the gap was 20ft plus i have now shortened it at a guess to about 15ft?? will measure it later

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

That's looks freaking awesome dude.. wish i had something that good in my yard

thats sweet. pure persistance. most people would just kick and scream for a bobcat or something.
I've got a track similar to that in my bush, without the big jumps and sweeping berms that is :p

PBK,

Looks great. Really great.

Well done with your physical labor. I would have given up and flown some Mexican labor over after the first blister or my manicurist refused to do my nails.

I am sure it will all be worthwhile and you will have a great place to ride.

I noticed in your first post you had a hoe there to help you.

She must be very strong indeed. :)

logic

some more pics downramp is getting there and i cleaned out the berm
IMG_1296.jpg

Bar dragging material!!!!!!!!!!! all the effort will pay off once you put those first few laps in once finished

thanks guys, will get action pics once its done! but i dont think it will ever be done i have spent more shovel time then riding it for sure always chopping and changing something

yer have had a few blisters, got one now haha

and logic if only it wasnt one of those hoes you get from bunnings, the mexican idea dosent sound so bad, tacos are pretty cheap these days from coles so be a cheap worker haha

some of the dirt is really good and then other stuff is almost like mulch but always heaps better after its rained

Latest posts

Back