my track i made today.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice sheeps, cant wait till ya get a few more berms and jumps, how did ya make it, just chose a route and rode it till there was a track.... thats the way lol but ud get to some fast speeds on that

U got alot of hard work ahead of u but it will all be worth it in the end. We just aquired some land in Lancefield Victoria so over the next few months we will be building a big track there. I will post up pics when we start it.

U got alot of hard work ahead of u but it will all be worth it in the end. We just aquired some land in Lancefield Victoria so over the next few months we will be building a big track there. I will post up pics when we start it.
thats near romsey isnt it??

keep us informed when you want a hand diggin will load up the shovels n bring the zuki for a play :)

yeah fools its near romsey. We will start it in a couple months hopefully so ill let u know. Were goin to bring in some macheinery and a few truck loads of dirt to help build this one.

i chose a route on the quad and rode it out on that to rip it up a bit. then went out on my bike to see if it was any good. and modified it a bit. then i just put the harrows on behind the quad and went around is like 10 times to rip it out more. now i just need to wait till it dries out a bit. i had wheel spin in 4th gear it was that wet and slippery the other day.

trackpaint.jpg

theres a rough drawing of what i wanna do to it

looks pretty good mate will be a good fun track when you finish

If you need any work done with excavators give john rogers a call, he lives in the hills, he did my track at a good price.

tip top bud ,that hill makes for a fantastic filming point

get a decent camcorder and you should end up with some great video

yeah i know but i have 'misplaced' the video camera atm so.... lol. dont tell mum.

i have 7 and a bit acres. that little area that i made that on would be less than one

you should ask your parents if you can dig a small dam or something so you can use the dirt for berms and jumps

i dont think that will happen. and the jumps wont be that big so ill just dig out from infront of the take off and from behind the landing so i get a little bit of a dip going into it but not much. i reckon it will work well once ive got it set up.

i hope to start on the jumps tommorow

Image014.jpg

thats where the berm was to tight so we moved it out a bit and compacted it.

Image015.jpg

thats to show you how tight the corner is.

Image016.jpg

Image017.jpg

thats the jump with no landing yet

Latest posts

Back