my track i made today.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he sheepy ill get a pic of the landing ramp i made to give you some more ideas ill post it here on saturday

no u retard.. all of the adelaide hillz look the same

ahah not true!!!!! for one I can tell those pics are taken a bit further into the hills because there's less tree's and less hills.

trackpaint-1.jpg

ok modifies it a bit now. it head around the tree stump then around a tree and back up. just gives it a better more fun feel to it.

made a straight berm on the start of the green bit of the corner.

so you can get up onto it then come back down not just follow the berm around it. seems like it will work well. it will make people work instead of just follow it round

just a quick question but if a mod could change the name of this thread to maybe my track build in progress or something like that could they.

also what do you guys think about carpet on jumps. how do you guys hold it down? would tent pegs work?

Boring just ride the streets and creeks get chased by cops makes u do anything to get a away that wod mean riding on the wrong side of the road or the train tracks, or jumping off a bridge

Boring just ride the streets and creeks get chased by cops makes u do anything to get a away that wod mean riding on the wrong side of the road or the train tracks, or jumping off a bridge

I hope u jump of a very high bridge!
U obviously havent been chased by the boys in blue that ride those big orange bikes lol coz if u had u wouldnt be getting away on ur POS

ahaha. he obviously hasnt. seen ride past my mates property while we were riding. pretty intimidating. the only chance if i got caught where i ride would be to go down this really tight narrow track that links upto a fire trial that comes out close to a mates house.

Ill give you some extra tips. What you should do is
Put barrels, logs, stumps, big rocks etc, in your jumps to make em higher and so you dont have to use as much dirt. Do the some for your landings. Also if you want a jump that would kick you a bit higher than usual put a log at the end tip of it nd put a bit more dirt on top of it then pack it down.
You can also cut down a tree or if you know any1 that can. Then cut the tree into logs no less than a metre. Then line them to make some whoops. Space em at about 30cm then cover then with a bit of dirt. Thats how i did my whoops and they are good as. Also with your down hill jumps dont worry about a landing just have the landing to be the hill. And for your up hill jumps dig into the hill and make a set-up jump like that you would have bigger jumps. And heaps more fun.

dude thats mad.
i have just over 100 acres just out Prospect Hill, about 2 min fang from Kaipo. not too far from your good self.
but its basically scrub and trees at my place. and a few hills and valleys. which is sick in one way, cos we've basically carved a massive track thru the forrest and blackberries and all that shit that takes about 8-9 mins to get around. but i like your grassland track. i like the openness of it. full moto-x styles. get those jumps a bit bigger and you're laughin. the thing is, it seems like hard work at the time, but 1 weekend of 2 or 3 mates goin hard at the diggin and shovellin will last for a LONG time. and you'll thank yourselves for it hey.

hey you guys just a quick question. how can i make the track look a bit more like an actual track rather than a walking trail.

all it looks like atm is a single track and i want to make it wider.

how would i do this. im think of going out there with the ride on mower with the blades dragging along the ground for acouple of laps. do you think that will work?

yeah thats the go, thats what ive done with mine. Also to help more people fit on the track at once move the berms out a bit n widen the shit outa the jumps!

crazy-latin-stevin has the right idea, puttin things under the dirt as fill. 44 gallon drums are gun for up ramps and pallets are the go for downys! Both are pretty easy to get, just head round to your industrial estate and ask around and they generally cant wait to give them to you!

Good luck with it bro!

dont worry about what it 'looks' like, id be focusing more on your jumps/berms etc.

im not being a dick man just my honest opinion - like the others said you need to build up your jumps and berms a lot! chuck logs etc under it and pack it down hard.
once you've got decent berms and jumps THEN it will look more like a proper track.

Latest posts

Back