My Xr50 04

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonbutey

Reaction score
My Xr50 03

Hey guys,
This thread is for updates on my xr50 like new parts/mods etc etc.
I'm going to be posting pics as the days go and the mods i get.

Here are the mods i am planning to be getting
-frame sandblasted and powder coated black with
heat proof protect over it
-Sik50s Flex Gear Lever
-Sano engine dress up kit
-Sano Big Throw 1/4 Throttle
-Sano skid plate
-Sano System F Billet Footpegs
-Sano fuel cap
-Sano tall seat with sano seat cover
And more to come...

Ok had some trouble posting the pics at first, scroll down a bit and you will see the pics
still more to come

Anyways guy hope use can just wait around
Thanks

Last edited:
Whats photobucket doing? got a link?? wouldnt the thread have been better off when you got the pictures to work rahter than posting it now and having to go back and edit this one!??

hope ya got ya cables n brakes sorted out before spendin $ on mods!? Should add in a few books to that list of 'mods' to. motorcycle maintenance for beginners would be a good start..

Whats photobucket doing? got a link?? wouldnt the thread have been better off when you got the pictures to work rahter than posting it now and having to go back and edit this one!??

hope ya got ya cables n brakes sorted out before spendin $ on mods!? Should add in a few books to that list of 'mods' to. motorcycle maintenance for beginners would be a good start..

naa man
its my internet its running slow as
it wont let me post pictures even upload em off here .

umm yeh got the cables sorted
and naa dont need no books.

how come each time i post something you always have to criticize me and even others?

naa man
its my internet its running slow as
it wont let me post pictures even upload em off here .

umm yeh got the cables sorted
and naa dont need no books.

how come each time i post something you always have to criticize me and even others?

send me the links and can edit them in..

bet once ya sorted the cables(hopefully you didnt keep the accelerator AROUND like it was) it sorted out the problem with the idle!?? Should fix that thread up so others know what the problem was and how to fix it rather than leaving it hanging.

ya sure ya dont need books man?! its the EASIEST way to learn something you have no clue about.. xr over crf for example, how to tune as another!

Critisise those that give attitude, if you ask for help and it is given, you accept it, you dont turn it down. To have others help you, you must first help yourself, and laziness well that just says you dont care.. so in all Why should we if you dont!?

send me the links and can edit them in..

bet once ya sorted the cables(hopefully you didnt keep the accelerator AROUND like it was) it sorted out the problem with the idle!?? Should fix that thread up so others know what the problem was and how to fix it rather than leaving it hanging.

ya sure ya dont need books man?! its the EASIEST way to learn something you have no clue about.. xr over crf for example, how to tune as another!

Critisise those that give attitude, if you ask for help and it is given, you accept it, you dont turn it down. To have others help you, you must first help yourself, and laziness well that just says you dont care.. so in all Why should we if you dont!?

yeh fixed the idle problem i changed the cable to another one i had laying around.

ok fair enough about the criticizing, im over it.

ok got the pictures loaded
here are the pics of the bike getting stripped and sandblaster and powder coated tomorrow

P181108_1657.jpg

frame n front end
P181108_171501.jpg

just the engine
P181108_171502.jpg

here my starter cover all clean
n tomorrow doing the engine n nuts n bolts
P171108_1528.jpg

keeping the red hubs? the Honda and Made in Japan on the mag. case would look good done in red.

and a New air filter! looks like fido too a liking to that one...

keeping the red hubs? the Honda and Made in Japan on the mag. case would look good done in red.

and a New air filter! looks like fido too a liking to that one...

yeh sure am keeping the red hubs. yeh i was thinking that aswell but i dont know what to use to get the color looking good.
got any idea's?

And as for the air filter my dog seen it as a chew toy lmao
you know how dogs r lol
see anything the can get the mouths around they will go for it lmaoo

whats wrong with his "poo" tapers...hahaha i love mine!!

..and nice lookin setup dude!:)

Looking sick jason.

Should come up a treat!!!

Sorry about last night I just crashed LOL.

Looking sick jason.

Should come up a treat!!!

Sorry about last night I just crashed LOL.

yeh man its going to look mad when its done

i got it sand blasted today but unfortunately wasn't aloud in with my phone to take pics :(. Same as wen it gets sprayed im not aloud to take pics or videos so thats a bumma
but yeah now that the sand blasting is done
its getting powder coated tomorrow and there going to let it sit for the night and then it gets another coat and then there going to put some heat proofing on the top so it doesn't melt/bubble from the heat off the engine.

once its done ill put it back together we will goto broady track for a little ride yeh?

take care man

Forsure man. Maybe not this weekend but soon;)

I'll have to send my frame to the same place as you!!

ok heres the g.o

i still dont have my frame back as the paint dried wrong or something like that,

so i have to get it sand blasted again n its getting painted again
very annoying cause i still dont have my bike back and have to wait even longer now

Latest posts

Back