My XR50 from Canada!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sikk50

Reaction score
just thought id share my 50 with you guys. been looking on your forums for a while, and thought id post my bike!

here's how she sits now...

TB88RH kit & HV oil pump

White Brothers Mini R4<

TB CDI

Pro Taper SE bars & triple

Five-O Tall Seat

ASV lever

Ishock SB3 V2

+1 front springs

Fast50`s 35 rear sprocket

RK chain

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

let me know what ya think!

nice bike ey!
Welcome ey!
haha na G'Day Mate bike looks good must be pretty wild to ride on the 10s still ey lol

hahaha thanks, although it's spelt "eh" not "ey" lol:)

ya she gets a little rough on the 10's. A 12" for the front is soon to come eh!!

heres some pics of our fav riding spot in B.C. its about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Calgary. (we also have Blackfoot Motocross Park in Calgary that we go to quite often)

Rip the bikes in the Mountains all day, and camp in the mountains at night! life couldn't get any better!!

mountains.jpg

M4.jpg

mountains2.jpg

mountains3.jpg

thats an awsome bike mate goodluck with it and what a spot to ride yeh???,whatta ball :)

nice to see some more people joining up.

cool 50 you should enter in 50 of the month. your riding spot looks pretty dull for 50s though haha, looks like theres lots of room to ride though.

Thanks guys!

cool 50 you should enter in 50 of the month. your riding spot looks pretty dull for 50s though haha, looks like theres lots of room to ride though.

man, that place is AWESOME to ride (actually anywhere in western canada (b.c. especially) is like that) mountain trails! I guess it really depends on what type of riding you like to do. I myself love just rippin long trails all day (with the odd jumps here or there..)

Keep the comments coming guys!!

Very clean indeed..

Do you know how many horses she puts out??

i couldnt be sure. the tb88rh kit is rated at 7-8hp but when i got the kit it came with an intake manifold that was for the stock head, so once i put the larger port race head mani on there it should bring it to its full potential ( the norm is about 7-7.5hp)

it rips pretty good tho!!

no updates really...just bought a stand and wash plug for the exhaust!!! hahaha

the cdi opens up the rev range. i havent tried it with the stock cdi, but the tb cdi def lets you rev higher and pull harder.

I need a 4speed manual trans tho. i run out of gears WAY before i run out of power...haha

Latest posts

Back